Incontrovertible proof God exists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2014, 05:01 AM
RE: Incontrovertible proof God exists
(12-03-2014 04:29 AM)Eva Wrote:  Ok, so I've read through the 8 pages of this thread. Have I missed something? Where is the 'incontrovertible proof' that was promised in the title? Huh

Something to do with wargarble. Or magic. Or baseless assertions. Yeah, I think it's the last one.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
12-03-2014, 05:24 AM
(11-03-2014 07:00 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  My arguments utterly destroy athiestic morality -Miss Meng continues to sip her tea and watches the atheists put there heads together. I wonder what excuse they will come up with now?

~ Miss Meng

Oh please let it be hemlock tea ! Yes

Excuses ? we tried giving you evidence that your wrong, instead you prefere to stay ignorant and dogmatic in your rantings. I'm afraid theres no hope for a Xtard like you.

Now go away, you bore me about as much as the previous Xtards that tried the same tired old shit. Drinking Beverage

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
12-03-2014, 05:27 AM
(12-03-2014 05:01 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 04:29 AM)Eva Wrote:  Ok, so I've read through the 8 pages of this thread. Have I missed something? Where is the 'incontrovertible proof' that was promised in the title? Huh

Something to do with wargarble.

Wololo!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-03-2014, 05:34 AM
[Image: spam_edited-1.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
12-03-2014, 06:28 AM
(12-03-2014 01:10 AM)Charis Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 11:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You kinda left out that DNA codes 'information' by using triplets of nucleotides which themselves code for amino acids based on the structure of the amino acids; the 'instructions' work by the structure of the amino acids allowing bonding, not by magic; the process is very well understood and no deity has been found despite countless experiments and decades of research.

Not to mention that you left out the fact that most of the DNA in a given organism is likely what is referred to as 'nonsense' or Junk DNA; DNA sequences which don't actually code for any amino acids which can be used during protein synthesis. And lets not even get into mutation...

Totally read that as "orgasm."

Oh what a difference "ni" makes.

Careful. That "ni" is more dangerous than you realize!

[Image: The-Knights-Who-Say-Ni.jpg]

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
12-03-2014, 06:31 AM
(11-03-2014 05:27 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Garble. Larblarble. Blarble.

Now you're speaking my language.

WAIT! Did you say BLARBLE!?! The TRUE translation is BLARBARBLE, you heathen. We must now be enemies and I shall smite you with a fish!

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
12-03-2014, 09:12 AM
(12-03-2014 06:31 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 05:27 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Garble. Larblarble. Blarble.

Now you're speaking my language.

WAIT! Did you say BLARBLE!?! The TRUE translation is BLARBARBLE, you heathen. We must now be enemies and I shall smite you with a fish!

Sorry. I was quoting the NIV translation. The goal was to dumb it down so Meng could understand. Is WGBL considered more accurate?
12-03-2014, 09:27 AM
(12-03-2014 09:12 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 06:31 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Now you're speaking my language.

Sorry. I was quoting the NIV translation. The goal was to dumb it down so Meng could understand. Is WGBL considered more accurate?

Ugh, I'm tired of explaining it to you ignorant fools.

Wargarble is God, Barbarble is an alien/human hybrid sent to earth to warn us about the impending return of Wargarble.

And then you have Ballgargle, who is the evil one who tempts men with her wicked "tricks".

And please, don't EVER shorten it to WGBL again. It's blatantly disrespectful and heretical.

12-03-2014, 09:45 AM
[Image: 756die.jpg]

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
12-03-2014, 09:47 AM
Her argument seems to be this: we have to have god for morality.

I'm an atheist. I'm also an objectivist and believe in objective morality. I need no god to tell me killing is wrong.

Lets also not forget a big reason hitler targeted the Jews was BECAUSE his religion encouraged if not explicitly told him to. So his acts were a direct result of "God's morality."

The DNA argument has been done to death. It just shows a lack of understanding of the subject of evolution.

So tell me, what is the proof of God?