Poll: Should abusive neg reps be jumped to top indefinitely?
This poll is closed.
Yes! 7.69% 1 7.69%
No! 23.08% 3 23.08%
No sure? 0% 0 0%
Don't care! 69.23% 9 69.23%
Total 13 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Indelible slur.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2014, 04:19 PM
Indelible slur.
As members do you condone the continuous elevation of an abusive and cruel neg/rep to the top of a user's rep profile for over one year?

One issue you may see in opposing this is the fact that the comments being made seem to purport current events, when in fact the initiating events occurred well over a year ago. This creates confusion for anyone wishing to vote for the person in question, either affirmatively or negatively.............
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Indelible slur.
No, now stop making threads about it.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
05-06-2014, 04:26 PM
[quote='Tartarus Sauce' pid='588458' dateline='1402007071']
[/q

Why?
05-06-2014, 04:27 PM
(05-06-2014 04:26 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  [quote='Tartarus Sauce' pid='588458' dateline='1402007071']
[/q

Why? To appease the tall poppies?
05-06-2014, 04:30 PM
(05-06-2014 04:19 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  As members do you condone the continuous elevation of an abusive and cruel neg/rep to the top of a user's rep profile for over one year?

One issue you may see in opposing this is the fact that the comments being made seem to purport current events, when in fact the initiating events occurred well over a year ago. This creates confusion for anyone wishing to vote for the person in question, either affirmatively or negatively.............

No, I don't condone constantly re-repping somebody just because you can so that it will stay at the top; far as I'm concerned it's no different than childhood bullying techniques.

However, I doubt anything will ever happen to stop it: For one, because of your frequent whining only serves to fuel the issue, embolden Muffs (lets have no illusions about the nature of this thread) and create public dislike of your case, and some probably would feel that the mods doing something would undermine their position because it would look like 'whine enough and they'll do whatever'.
If you wanted something done, you should have gone to the powers that be themselves, instead of the general public.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
05-06-2014, 04:36 PM
(05-06-2014 04:30 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 04:19 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  As members do you condone the continuous elevation of an abusive and cruel neg/rep to the top of a user's rep profile for over one year?

No, I don't condone constantly re-repping somebody just because you can so that it will stay at the top; far as I'm concerned it's no different than childhood bullying techniques.

However, I doubt anything will ever happen to stop it: For one, because of your frequent whining only serves to fuel the issue, embolden Muffs (lets have no illusions about the nature of this thread) and create public dislike of your case, and some probably would feel that the mods doing something would undermine their position because it would look like 'whine enough and they'll do whatever'.
If you wanted something done, you should have gone to the powers that be themselves, instead of the general public.
Yeah! Must check it out with GM.
05-06-2014, 04:39 PM
Also no.

And it does more damage to the protagonists' reputation so don't sweat it.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
05-06-2014, 04:40 PM

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
05-06-2014, 04:41 PM
Oh come now Woof, I think a bit of respect is due.
Points for persistence?
05-06-2014, 04:53 PM
/b/

i had a nice piece of red velvet cake earlier today
[Image: red-velvet-cake1.jpg]

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....