India Makes Gay Sex a Crime

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2013, 02:05 AM
RE: India Makes Gay Sex a Crime
In fact India did not make homosexuality a crime. The specific laws that criminalise homosexuality in India are relics from colonial British India. The laws were implemented during the 19th century, and there was no legal discrimination against homosexuality before India was colonised, it was in fact part of the local culture in some places.

The Indian High Court is merely upholding laws given to India by it`s former opressors almoust 200 years ago.

Which is somewhat ironic.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2013, 05:48 AM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2013 05:52 AM by Imdefender.)
I was under the impression the in India it is conceded rape to have sex with out marrying is that right?
31-12-2013, 02:00 PM
Meh... this is nothing you should check out the amount of blatant sexist laws like martial rape being LEGAL and the incredibly fucking unfair quota system in colleges.

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
31-12-2013, 02:09 PM
(31-12-2013 02:00 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  Meh... this is nothing you should check out the amount of blatant sexist laws like martial rape being LEGAL and the incredibly fucking unfair quota system in colleges.

wow what a load of Sheila Dikshit Laughat
31-12-2013, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2013 04:50 PM by GirlyMan.)
(31-12-2013 02:00 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  Meh... this is nothing you should check out the amount of blatant sexist laws like martial rape being LEGAL ...

I'm thinking you mean marital. 'Cause martial rape is kinda like Nanking and shit.

(31-12-2013 02:00 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  ... and the incredibly fucking unfair quota system in colleges.

You sure they just ain't smarter than you? Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
02-01-2014, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 10:05 PM by TheBear.)
(12-12-2013 10:36 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  Love/marriage/sex....
Whats in a name?

Do you have to be married to the person in order to have sex with them? Also, do you have to be in love with the person in order to have sex with them? Is a sex partner entitled to property rights?

I ask all this to point out the fact that there are clear distinctions between all those terms.