India...... religious covnersions nonsense going on in my country

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2014, 12:10 PM
India...... religious covnersions nonsense going on in my country
ok Hindu's are planning to reconvert Christians and Muslims into Hindu's
bu offering financial benefits (especially to the poor)

Christians have the same damn agenda

the Hindu's nationalist right wing nuts have gotten more "motivated" after the BJP won the elections
and Modi (the PM) is being pressed (demanded) by the Rajya Sabha (the upper house of the parliament) to make a statement on this issue which he has been refusing to do for while if he wants his economic reform plans any hope of getting approved

the top brass in the BJP (the ruling party) is against forced conversions and is supportive of an anti-conversion law to stop this

as for christian missionaries, they are very open about their plans to convert everyone into Christians
they also make a lot of charitable donation to construct a lot of schools and hospitals and orphanages..... which I can't complain much about
last year it was thought that they spent 20 crore rupees on charity (a crore would be a 100 million in your part of the world)

and its becoming a hot button issue
http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/12/20...AS20141220
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: India...... religious covnersions nonsense going on in my country
If we're lucky, the Christians will win and outlaw birth control because if India needs anything it's more people.

Or at least that's what Mother Teresa thought... Dodgy

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
21-12-2014, 12:32 PM
(21-12-2014 12:15 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  If we're lucky, the Christians will win and outlaw birth control because if India needs anything it's more people.

Or at least that's what Mother Teresa thought... Dodgy

there's unscrupulous vasectomy going on these days and has gotten int a lot of trouble for making women miserable after promising financial benefits

and no we don't need more people, we already have to many of em here

conservatives also are against any display of affection in public (moral policing), so most people decided to rebel by starting a campaign where they kiss in public to protest against moral policing
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
21-12-2014, 09:36 PM
Capitalize... Become a Hindu this week, a Christian next week, and finish up by becoming a Muslim.

Should have a tidy sum by the end of the month.

Next month, start the cycle again.

If anyone asks what you do for a living, tell them you're a "professional apostate".

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Sam's post
21-12-2014, 09:39 PM
Wouldnt be something new in that region.

Did you know that the majority population of Indonesia used to be Buddhist?

Until the Krakatoa vulcanic erruption caused mass panic that was exploited by zealot Islamist preachers.

I think india is a fairly secular nation that shouldnt be to concerned about this.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
21-12-2014, 10:15 PM
(21-12-2014 12:10 PM)Ace Wrote:  ok Hindu's are planning to reconvert Christians and Muslims into Hindu's

Wait, I thought you had to be born a Hindu. I remember George Harrison loved the religion but couldn't become one because he wasn't born one.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
21-12-2014, 11:28 PM
(21-12-2014 09:39 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Wouldnt be something new in that region.

Did you know that the majority population of Indonesia used to be Buddhist?

Until the Krakatoa vulcanic erruption caused mass panic that was exploited by zealot Islamist preachers.

I think india is a fairly secular nation that shouldnt be to concerned about this.

the right wing nuts are greatly emboldened after the BJP won the elections, since the party is has Hindu-dominant view they think the party is help them
21-12-2014, 11:29 PM
(21-12-2014 10:15 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 12:10 PM)Ace Wrote:  ok Hindu's are planning to reconvert Christians and Muslims into Hindu's

Wait, I thought you had to be born a Hindu. I remember George Harrison loved the religion but couldn't become one because he wasn't born one.

there are right wings here that think everyone should be off the same religion as them