Indictements Granted Against Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2017, 08:25 PM
Indictements Granted Against Trump
https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/14/excl...ald-trump/

Separate sources with links to the intelligence and justice communities have stated that a sealed indictment has been granted against Donald Trump.

While it is understood that the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution means that, until Mr. Trump is impeached, he cannot be prosecuted, sources say that the indictment is intended by the FBI and prosecutors in the Justice Department to form the basis of Mr. Trump’s impeachment. The indictment is, perhaps uniquely, not intended or expected to be used for prosecution, sources say, because of the constitutional position of the President.

----------------

Buckle up space cadets! Here we go!

Lock him up! Lock him up!

Yog Sothoth! Yog Sothoth! Come back old ones! Yog Sothoth!

Cheerful Charlie
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cheerful Charlie's post
13-05-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: Indictements Granted Against Trump
Oh, boy. Pence the Jesustard would be president. Some fucking choice.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
13-05-2017, 08:41 PM
(13-05-2017 08:30 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Oh, boy. Pence the Jesustard would be president. Some fucking choice.

There really should be a way we the people should be able to remove an entire administration if it's found to illegitimate by colluding with a foreign power.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
[+] 2 users Like Vivian Darkbloom's post
13-05-2017, 08:43 PM
(13-05-2017 08:41 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  
(13-05-2017 08:30 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Oh, boy. Pence the Jesustard would be president. Some fucking choice.

There really should be a way we the people should be able to remove an entire administration if it's found to illegitimate by colluding with a foreign power.

Or repeat the election next year because it was rigged...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
13-05-2017, 08:43 PM

Pence is an asshole but I doubt he had any idea this shit was going on.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-05-2017, 08:47 PM
(13-05-2017 08:41 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  

One can only hope. Then the 3rd in line (or whomever is eventually found to be sufficiently non-blameworthy) can run the place pro tem until new elections are held. Hobo Best news I've seen in weeks! Yes
13-05-2017, 08:50 PM
(13-05-2017 08:47 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(13-05-2017 08:41 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  There really should be a way we the people should be able to remove an entire administration if it's found to illegitimate by colluding with a foreign power.

One can only hope. Then the 3rd in line (or whomever is eventually found to be sufficiently non-blameworthy) can run the place pro tem until new elections are held. Hobo Best news I've seen in weeks! Yes

It's still just a rumor....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
13-05-2017, 08:50 PM
(13-05-2017 08:47 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(13-05-2017 08:41 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  There really should be a way we the people should be able to remove an entire administration if it's found to illegitimate by colluding with a foreign power.

Think that's Paul Ryan.

#sigh
13-05-2017, 09:25 PM
(13-05-2017 08:25 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:  https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/14/excl...ald-trump/

Separate sources with links to the intelligence and justice communities have stated that a sealed indictment has been granted against Donald Trump.

While it is understood that the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution means that, until Mr. Trump is impeached, he cannot be prosecuted, sources say that the indictment is intended by the FBI and prosecutors in the Justice Department to form the basis of Mr. Trump’s impeachment. The indictment is, perhaps uniquely, not intended or expected to be used for prosecution, sources say, because of the constitutional position of the President.

----------------

Buckle up space cadets! Here we go!

Lock him up! Lock him up!

While I wouldn't be sad, I'm having trouble believing this. It's from basically what amounts to a blog post.

Also they would, I believe to hold a grand jury hearing....before any indictments could be issued.

I'm not saying this is "fake news" but it could be just that.

I dunno I'm cynical that anyone would actually try to stop him.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-05-2017, 09:31 PM
As much as I hate trump.......and OMG it's a mega hate that's off the Hate Measurement Scale....I'd like to see trump wallow in his own pig sty shit until the 2018 elections. This would give the Dems a better chance of gaining control of the Senate. If we get rid of him now the voting public, who has short term memory problems, could be lured back into voting for a bunch more religious right politicians.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post