Indictements Granted Against Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2017, 08:06 AM
RE: Indictements Granted Against Trump
(13-05-2017 08:25 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:  https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/14/excl...ald-trump/

Separate sources with links to the intelligence and justice communities have stated that a sealed indictment has been granted against Donald Trump.

While it is understood that the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution means that, until Mr. Trump is impeached, he cannot be prosecuted, sources say that the indictment is intended by the FBI and prosecutors in the Justice Department to form the basis of Mr. Trump’s impeachment. The indictment is, perhaps uniquely, not intended or expected to be used for prosecution, sources say, because of the constitutional position of the President.

----------------

Buckle up space cadets! Here we go!

Lock him up! Lock him up!

I would love for this to be true. But Trump will not resign, nor will he be impeached by this Congress. We are probably stuck with this cheeto until 2020.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2017, 08:13 AM
Frankly, I'm less worried about Pence than I am about Trump.

True, Pence is a religio-tard of the highest order, a creationist and fundamentalist.

But he's also thoughtful. He's not an idiot (despite his peculiar beliefs). He doesn't appear to be interested in deconstructing the entire state, like Bannon - Trump's puppetmaster - does. And while I disagree with almost everything he stands for, he does have a reputation for working with people rather than against them.

Why Democrats Like Mike Pence

Mike Pence Is No Ordinary Wingman

Besides, anybody - yes, ANYBODY, including Clinton - is better suited to the Oval Office than Trump.
[+] 3 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
14-05-2017, 08:18 AM
(13-05-2017 11:33 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ... I want to see health care fail ... and the budget fail ...

This is like waiting for the bus driver to actually drive a loaded bus off a cliff before removing him. If the orange moron is a hazard, he's a f**k'n hazard - get his midget hands off the controls as soon as humanly possible before the damage he wreaks ruins real lives.
[+] 3 users Like Airportkid's post
14-05-2017, 08:32 AM
I think if there is really an indictment that is known, the mainstream media would have picked up on it.

While it is possible that there is one, so far it's just rumors.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
14-05-2017, 09:31 AM
(13-05-2017 11:33 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(13-05-2017 09:31 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  As much as I hate trump.......and OMG it's a mega hate that's off the Hate Measurement Scale....I'd like to see trump wallow in his own pig sty shit until the 2018 elections. This would give the Dems a better chance of gaining control of the Senate. If we get rid of him now the voting public, who has short term memory problems, could be lured back into voting for a bunch more religious right politicians.

^^^^^ This. The idiots who voted for him have not really even begun to get what they did. I want to see health care fail again, AFTER many more very contentious town meetings, and the budget fail also when people get what a non-budget it is, and if he goes now, the nonsense of "bringing coal back" etc etc, won't have had a chance to fail, as well as his other stupid promises, and they'll still blame the Dems. And I want more family corruption exposed. Last weekend, his son-in-law was in China, telling them they could expedite their visa applications, if they invested in his company. That's soliciting bribes.

^^^^ Exactly Bucky! YES!!!! The trump supporters need to understand what hath trump wrought. I'm mad as hell about this. I want their noses rubbed into his swamp slime until they can't take it anymore and I'll be watching with glee.

I'm not a nice person when it comes to trump. I still can't even capitalize his fucking name.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
16-05-2017, 10:19 AM
(14-05-2017 08:04 AM)tomilay Wrote:  
(13-05-2017 08:41 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  There really should be a way we the people should be able to remove an entire administration if it's found to illegitimate by colluding with a foreign power.

It is one of those things we should learn from this fiasco and change the constitution accordingly. But here, nothing happens without a fight. Not even the most obvious sensible changes.

The constitution provides for impeachment. The republicunts have to grow some balls and start the proceedings. This is on their head. They are in the majority.
Do they prefer party to country? My guess is yes.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
16-05-2017, 10:44 AM
(16-05-2017 10:19 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  
(14-05-2017 08:04 AM)tomilay Wrote:  It is one of those things we should learn from this fiasco and change the constitution accordingly. But here, nothing happens without a fight. Not even the most obvious sensible changes.

The constitution provides for impeachment. The republicunts have to grow some balls and start the proceedings. This is on their head. They are in the majority.
Do they prefer party to country? My guess is yes.

The hardest part of actually removing him is the 2/3 requirement in the Senate. Impeachment is easier. With today's level of partisanship, you would be lucky to find one Republican vote against him in the Senate.

The Republicans have decided they will ride him no matter what. It could be that he has something on them and could be more dangerous out of office and facing possible charges.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
21-05-2017, 12:51 PM
According to a tweet from Claude Taylor, one of the authors of post in the link Charlie gives us, the sealed indictment was issued by a FISA court (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) which is a special court which can only grant surveillance warrants and cannot convene a grand jury. Taylor backtracked on his claim in a later tweet

Also in 1973 as part of the Watergate scandal the Department of Justice’s Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) determined that a president is immune to criminal prosecution while in office.

I wish it was real, looks unlikely though

Source : http://www.snopes.com/sealed-indictment-...ent-trump/

Oh no. He's here - God
[+] 1 user Likes Cypher44's post
21-05-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: Indictments Granted Against Trump
(21-05-2017 12:51 PM)Cypher44 Wrote:  Also in 1973 as part of the Watergate scandal the Department of Justice’s Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) determined that a president is immune to criminal prosecution while in office.

Yes, I believe that's correct. Impeachment is for political incompetence and malfeasance.
21-05-2017, 04:21 PM
(14-05-2017 08:13 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Frankly, I'm less worried about Pence than I am about Trump.

True, Pence is a religio-tard of the highest order, a creationist and fundamentalist.

But he's also thoughtful. He's not an idiot (despite his peculiar beliefs). He doesn't appear to be interested in deconstructing the entire state, like Bannon - Trump's puppetmaster - does. And while I disagree with almost everything he stands for, he does have a reputation for working with people rather than against them.

Why Democrats Like Mike Pence

Mike Pence Is No Ordinary Wingman

Besides, anybody - yes, ANYBODY, including Clinton - is better suited to the Oval Office than Trump.

My thoughts too.
I always thought Pence would be far worst than Trump during the campaign, but seeing Trump in action... well, at least Pence is a "nice guy". I don't agree with his wacko beliefs either but at least he does seem genuine and whatever he would do at least would help some people who really need it. Nothing Trump has done/is going to do will help anyone except corporations and 1%ers get richer.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post