Indonesia attacks Australia!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2013, 04:01 PM
Indonesia attacks Australia!
Indonesia is waging a verbal war with Australia over spying.
This country has been accused of tapping the phones of President Bang Bang Yudyono, his wife, and high ranking officials.
Accusing this country of waging a Cold War against them, Indonesia has recalled its Ambassador and adopted sanctions.
Given Indonesia's huge Moslem population (remember the Bali Bombings) and Abbots and Bishops refusal to apologize, the issue is becoming quite worrisome.
U.S. leading political figure Mr Kerrie refused to answer questions as to whether Australia's actions were related to requests from that country......
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2013, 04:13 PM
RE: Indonesia attacks Australia!
Abbot, Abbot, Abbot... Have you made a single good decision yet?

Probably not.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Abbott and Bishop? Consider

Kind of funny. Lecture_preist

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-11-2013, 06:14 PM
" Mr Abbott expressed his regret about any embarrassment to the president caused by the public airing of the spying issue."

OMG What a fkn douche bag.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
20-11-2013, 08:34 PM
(20-11-2013 04:41 PM)Chas Wrote:  Abbott and Bishop? Consider

Abbott is a devout Catholic. I don't know about Foreign Minister Bishop....???Unsure
20-11-2013, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2013 09:07 PM by Free Thought.)
(20-11-2013 08:34 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 04:41 PM)Chas Wrote:  Abbott and Bishop? Consider

Abbott is a devout Catholic. I don't know about Foreign Minister Bishop....???Unsure

I just looked; no information seems available on that topic; MP Bishop's religion that is. It is possible that she's a Catholic, but it seems that she doesn't want that information to interrupt politics on her end.

Over all, our politicians are still better than the US.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-11-2013, 11:47 PM
(20-11-2013 09:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 08:34 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Abbott is a devout Catholic. I don't know about Foreign Minister Bishop....???Unsure

I just looked; no information seems available on that topic; MP Bishop's religion that is. It is possible that she's a Catholic, but it seems that she doesn't want that information to interrupt politics on her end.

It's about the names.

They need to add some others to the Cabinet, like Mr. Deacon, Ms. Pope, Mr. Priest, ...

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-11-2013, 12:38 AM
(20-11-2013 11:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 09:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I just looked; no information seems available on that topic; MP Bishop's religion that is. It is possible that she's a Catholic, but it seems that she doesn't want that information to interrupt politics on her end.

It's about the names.

They need to add some others to the Cabinet, like Mr. Deacon, Ms. Pope, Mr. Priest, ...

Many Australians think that an Abbott and a Bishop is more than enough.
Yes, it is an (un)holy mix..
21-11-2013, 01:11 AM
(20-11-2013 11:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 09:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I just looked; no information seems available on that topic; MP Bishop's religion that is. It is possible that she's a Catholic, but it seems that she doesn't want that information to interrupt politics on her end.

It's about the names.

What about the name those names?

Is it that they're are all associated with self-propelled guns?

21-11-2013, 01:26 AM
[Image: abbowt.jpg]

If you find this offensive, burn down an embassy or something.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".