Indoor Cat VS Outdoor Cat (and anything else cat)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2013, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2013 11:30 PM by TheGulegon.)
RE: Indoor Cat VS Outdoor Cat (and anything else cat)
OH Censored Wait.....what? WTF just happened? I think that lion will let you know whether it wants outside or in!!!!! You GOT that??? Tongue Somebody went and named it Christian Dodgy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
16-05-2013, 12:26 AM
I have 3 cats all are outside cars. We tried the indoor thing but we have too many kids always opening the doors so it just didn't work. They never seem to get past our yard tho and spend more time inside than outside. They are all happy and healthy and fixed!
2 are polydactyl (extra toes) so they just kick ass if anything messes with them!

Wisdom from my eldest "Life's short... Get stoned!"
[Image: tumblr_m988n0gSY21r984nlo1_500.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes AlaskaMom's post
16-05-2013, 12:38 AM
(16-05-2013 12:26 AM)AlaskaMom Wrote:  I have 3 cats all are outside cars.

I highly recommend outside car cats. There is no room inside cars for the litter box and you can never know when your inside car cat will decide to relax under the brake pedal. Although, Murphy's law (which cats apparently revere to Biblical proportions) dictates that an inside car cat will choose to relax under the brake pedal at exactly the same time an outside car cat chooses to do the squirrel dance directly in front of your moving car, in heavy traffic.

And let's face it... that endangers outside car cats. Tongue

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like bbeljefe's post
16-05-2013, 12:48 AM
LOL that's what I get for posting after taking Ambien!!!

Wisdom from my eldest "Life's short... Get stoned!"
[Image: tumblr_m988n0gSY21r984nlo1_500.jpg]
16-05-2013, 01:12 AM
(16-05-2013 12:48 AM)AlaskaMom Wrote:  LOL that's what I get for posting after taking Ambien!!!

I thought to myself... damn, this girl must have been imbibing some mind altering substance. Either that or her keyboard is broken.

Keyboards have inherent manufacturing flaws, which I've outlined in another thread. I'd direct you to that thread but my keyboard is malfunctioning at this time.

Perhaps tomorrow, after I've had a good night's rest and my keyboard is functioning properly, I will be able to provide a link to that informative post.

Unsure

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
16-05-2013, 02:27 AM
THIS THREAD IS MADE OUT OF WIN!!!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
16-05-2013, 02:45 AM
No it's not.

It's made of of skinned cats.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-05-2013, 03:50 AM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2013 04:06 AM by LadyValkyrie37.)
First and foremost, anyone who feels the need to hurt any animal, unless they plan on killing and eating it, is just plain cruel. If you are not a cat person, that is fine. But that doesn't mean you have the right to be down right cruel to cats. This thread was obviously made by one who loves cats for cat lovers. Why must anyone be a so nasty as to speak about cruelty to cats, or to any animal, is beyond me.

Now, last week I watched a program (forgot what channel it was on) where scientists wanted to find out when and where cats were first domesticated. Cats are unique because they chose to come out of the wild, be with humans, and become domesticated. It's long been believed that cats were first domesticated in Egypt. After a lot of research from around the world scientists did conclude that cats did indeed come out of the wild, decided to be with humans, and be domesticated in Egypt. With humans farming and gathering grains, the cats found an excellent source of food with the rodents that were getting into the human's grain reserves. Humans saw that the cats were helping, fed them, and eventually domesticated them.

In the middle ages, though, when the church was going through their let's burn every witch phase, cats were guilty by association and were killed as well. They thought that cats were a connection to satan. Because so many cats died, there was an epidemic of rodents, and here comes the black plague.

So you see, cats are wonderous and beautiful creatures. Yes, I believe that owners should spay and neuter their pets. As for feral cats, that's a result of irresponsible and bad pet owners. What should happen to them? That depends upon the area in which the feral cats live and how bad the problem is. Is the feral cat population threatening another animal species? If so, why not catch/neuter and release? After all, these cats started out as wild cats. They chose to be with humans. If they no longer want to be around humans, let them be.
16-05-2013, 04:04 AM
These are cats I've owned over the years. I no longer have these cats. But they will always be in my heart.

Frisky
[Image: Frisky7.jpg]

Toby
[Image: Toby16.jpg]

BJ
[Image: BJ1.jpg]

Boots
[Image: Boots3.jpg]

Gus
[Image: 011.jpg]

Not mine, but my son's cats, Tiger and her new kitten she had a few weeks ago.
[Image: TigersBaby22051513_zpsb3de55a1.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like LadyValkyrie37's post
16-05-2013, 04:33 AM
[Image: 294840_451672224927822_2052085625_n.jpg]

[Image: 968835_450934208334957_482006100_n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LadyValkyrie37's post