Indoor Cat VS Outdoor Cat (and anything else cat)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2013, 09:47 AM
RE: Indoor Cat VS Outdoor Cat (and anything else cat)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like LadyJane's post
16-05-2013, 09:56 AM
(16-05-2013 09:47 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  

Wonderful....LMAO Big Grin

Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time.
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines. Breathe; Pink Floyd

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-05-2013, 04:14 PM
[Image: cat-2_zps54617200.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like LadyJane's post
16-05-2013, 05:16 PM
[Image: funny-cat-ninja.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like TheGulegon's post
17-05-2013, 06:59 AM
[Image: that-amp-039-s-cruel_c_1491991.webp]

Now that that is out of the way...

My cats constantly perplex me. For instance, right now.

My cat Garfield is currently meowing in front on my brothers door attempting to get his attention. I have no god damned idea why.

The cats food bowls are still half full with their dinner, and their water bowl is full to brim with fresh, clean water. He does this shit pretty much every night. And after extra food and water have been put in his bowl, Garfield'll be back to meowing and pawing at doors.

[Image: raw]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-05-2013, 10:38 AM
(17-05-2013 06:59 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  [Image: that-amp-039-s-cruel_c_1491991.webp]

Now that that is out of the way...

My cats constantly perplex me. For instance, right now.

My cat Garfield is currently meowing in front on my brothers door attempting to get his attention. I have no god damned idea why.

The cats food bowls are still half full with their dinner, and their water bowl is full to brim with fresh, clean water. He does this shit pretty much every night. And after extra food and water have been put in his bowl, Garfield'll be back to meowing and pawing at doors.

[Image: raw]

Animals, like children, need human attention to flourish.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-05-2013, 04:51 PM
That could be true, if he wanted attention.

The second the door opens to him, he'll to that catty prance cats have to where he eats and drinks, rub his side on the door frame there maybe meow a little, but struggle if you try to pick him up. He makes it clear that he wants food or drink, receives it, then ignores it and all the while attempts to avoid being petted during his acts of nightly infamy.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-05-2013, 10:41 PM
(17-05-2013 04:51 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  That could be true, if he wanted attention.

The second the door opens to him, he'll to that catty prance cats have to where he eats and drinks, rub his side on the door frame there maybe meow a little, but struggle if you try to pick him up. He makes it clear that he wants food or drink, receives it, then ignores it and all the while attempts to avoid being petted during his acts of nightly infamy.

Of course it's hard to figure out what he wants, when he wants it and how he wants it.

Why do you think they call it pussy?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-05-2013, 10:53 PM
(17-05-2013 10:41 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(17-05-2013 04:51 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  That could be true, if he wanted attention.

Of course it's hard to figure out what he wants, when he wants it and how he wants it.

Well played sir. Well played.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
18-05-2013, 01:14 AM
(17-05-2013 10:41 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  

I think the bastard doesn't actually want anything.

I think he is trolling us.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post