Indoor Cat VS Outdoor Cat (and anything else cat)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Indoor Cat VS Outdoor Cat (and anything else cat)

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
16-03-2014, 05:53 PM
[Image: 1926916_606633246081699_1109945445_n.jpg]
My Choomba cat doesn't like to be ignored
[+] 3 users Like QUELSQUELS's post
08-04-2014, 02:51 AM
[Image: fb5079bf547384e750e06b3263285a.jpg]

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
08-04-2014, 03:50 AM
My cats are indoor cats. AND EVIL!! If I could I would get dogs instead.

[Image: hyena_icon_large_by_griffsnuff-d3juy9l.gif] Capoeira status:NO CORD
14-04-2014, 07:29 PM
[Image: tumblr_m6l8duCxBF1qat268.gif]

[Image: lolbrary.com_10518_1386605480.gif]

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
15-04-2014, 05:58 PM
My cat used to be an outdoor cat... But two years ago he was injured while out. We don't know what happened but he came in with a broken arm, screaming in pain... I'd guess he was hit by a car.

The vets gave him pain killers and bandaged it up, but said even surgery probably wouldn't help.

He's fully recovered now, but walks slightly lopsided... We don't let him out on his own anymore, he goes out with someone nearby, has a sniff about and comes back in.

He's still me best mate...

[Image: IMG_20140412_190600_zps0z4wmvei.jpg]

I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft,
We have constructed pyramids in honor of our escaping.
- Jim Morrison
[+] 7 users Like Sam's post
15-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Oh my goodness. I miss my pissy ol' black cat.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n3sbc7KdUK1s7c9tz.jpg]

Had her for 19 years. I'm guessing that's pretty good for a cat. She hated people unless they were feeding her. Hell, she only tolerated me holding and petting her for short periods of time. But she was my buddy. She'd sit by me as I read, as I played video, and would greet me when I'd come home form college. Last week she started this thing where she wouldn't eat. Took her to the vet and found out that it was very likely that it was her kidney's failing and even if they found that out for sure, there wasn't much they could do. Poor kid, I had to put her down because I couldn't let her starve out her last days. But she went out hissing and grumpy which in a weird way made me happy. I didn't want her to just y'know go out without a fight, so to speak. It made it easier to let her go seeing that she kept up her personality until she couldn't anymore.

Erm, but yes, indoor cats all the way! They're clean, they don't bring in dead animals, and you know where they are!

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 7 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
15-04-2014, 07:24 PM
(15-04-2014 07:17 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Oh my goodness. I miss my pissy ol' black cat.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n3sbc7KdUK1s7c9tz.jpg]

Had her for 19 years. I'm guessing that's pretty good for a cat. She hated people unless they were feeding her. Hell, she only tolerated me holding and petting her for short periods of time. But she was my buddy. She'd sit by me as I read, as I played video, and would greet me when I'd come home form college. Last week she started this thing where she wouldn't eat. Took her to the vet and found out that it was very likely that it was her kidney's failing and even if they found that out for sure, there wasn't much they could do. Poor kid, I had to put her down because I couldn't let her starve out her last days. But she went out hissing and grumpy which in a weird way made me happy. I didn't want her to just y'know go out without a fight, so to speak. It made it easier to let her go seeing that she kept up her personality until she couldn't anymore.

Erm, but yes, indoor cats all the way! They're clean, they don't bring in dead animals, and you know where they are!

Sadcryface I'm really sorry Hug

[Image: dlapuo244d3.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
15-04-2014, 07:29 PM
[img][Image: P2150605_zps650b9d39.jpg][/img]

My indoor rescue cat. He has dogs to torment and low, wide windowsills to lay on when they are sunny. He sneaked out one morning and my husband came home to find him sitting on the AC looking longingly in the window. He was free to do as he wanted for about seven hours, seems he wanted to be back inside.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
15-04-2014, 11:42 PM

I keep laughing.