Infinite Energy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2011, 08:42 AM

RE: Infinite Energy
(17-09-2011 08:27 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Infinite energy and solar power are very different. 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of our suns energy doesn't reach this planet and that energy isn't infinite!

Laxion is scared of losing money by releasing his idea though he doesn't realise that if his idea worked it would render the concept of money useless. Energy would have no value.

Also humanity would be changed for the better immediately - no more pollution etc.

Exactly as I said above.

Great minds think alike, eh?

Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2011, 09:01 AM
(17-09-2011 08:42 AM)Zatamon Wrote:  Exactly as I said above.

Great minds think alike, eh?

Tongue
Not necessarily...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2011, 09:09 AM
All natural energy is free.
Well, it had better be, or we're in deep do-do when the bills come in from sun, tide, wind, vulcanos, rivers and gravity.
We've been conned into letting some people claim ownership of things that are not theirs and we can't seem to think outside the money box.

Laxion, take out the word 'infinite' because it's meaningless in any human context.
And of course, nothing is doable, except with effort, and probably some material device, so in that sense it's not 'free'.

When you're old enough, move out to the country and build it for yourself. In Alberta, rather than Ontario, in case there's unforeseen fallout.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
17-09-2011, 09:24 AM

(17-09-2011 09:09 AM)Peterkin Wrote:  When you're old enough, move out to the country and build it for yourself. In Alberta, rather than Ontario, in case there's unforeseen fallout.

You mean some Albertans already trashed their own province by the tar sands?
17-09-2011, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2011 10:09 AM by Laxion.)
hahaha I am in Alberta. Oil for the world(mostly usa because of money) Big Grin!

Thanks everyone! To be honest I really don't clearly understand how electricity is created. I know you get it from generators, does it make electrons out of nowhere? That's the part I don't get. So I assume since those turbine in hydro dams ( forgot what's it's called) makes unlimited energy like that or does it get's electrons from water.

It's really similar to hydro dams, but it doesn't involve damming up rivers. It does however uses water.

I don't self proclaim myself as a genius, like I said, it's an idea. It's true that many other people could of thought of it.

I'm not talking about solar,wind, or any other modern eco method. It's a new one.

Sorry guys, But I would probably start doing this idea in university or when I'm rich or something. I don't know.

I would do it for the people but this is a money motive society people. Unless it became R.B.E. I would since it's all purpose motive in it.
Many new scientific solutions.
http://www.zeitnews.org/transportation/

I just hopes the world become a science-based society. Money/War/Poverty should be no more! Optimizing technology to the fullest. Automating jobs. Letting people have leisure time. People doing things for the people. Becoming a global sustainable eco society. Anyways don't know if automation can do all of our needs yet. But with more technological advancement. It will probably replace more and more jobs.

It's practical but it will work eventually.

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
17-09-2011, 10:09 AM

(17-09-2011 09:58 AM)Laxion Wrote:  hahaha I am in Alberta.

That figures!

Big Grin
17-09-2011, 10:15 AM
(17-09-2011 09:58 AM)Laxion Wrote:  hahaha I am in Alberta. Oil for the world(mostly usa because of money) Big Grin!

Thanks everyone! To be honest I really don't clearly understand how electricity is created. I know you get it from generators, does it make electrons out of nowhere? That's the part I don't get. So I assume since those turbine in hydro dams ( forgot what's it's called) makes unlimited energy like that or does it get's electrons from water.

...and that, folks, is what happens when conservative fatheads defund education.

Ferchrissakes, kid, read a book!

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
17-09-2011, 10:35 AM

(17-09-2011 10:15 AM)Peterkin Wrote:  Ferchrissakes, kid, read a book!

Maybe a Lexicon?

You could look up 'electron' on Google then go from there.

Or ask your science teacher (s)he should have told you by now. Maybe (s)he did?

On the other hand, if they teach creationism in science classes in Alberta, you might think that electrons are created out of nothing.
17-09-2011, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2011 12:26 PM by Laxion.)
They might teach creationism in religious school but I'm in the public school.

Haha I already learned about electricity,just remember generators moves electrons, not create it. Just that don't know where the electrons come from, probably thinking from the external forces to push the turbine. Haha nvm I get it now. Converting other types of energy into electricity. Sorry I asked.

Well my infinite energy idea still works.

Well since this might be a closed forums to outsider, I guess I would share it because it's better to have more than 1 mind about it.

Hm... It's harder to describe in words, but in pictures, it's simple.
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii34/...energy.png
Edit: nooo I drew my picture wrong, gotta make it more realistic to work!! brb gonna edit it.
Edit#2: http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii34/...ergy-1.png
the good version! don't want the salt to be escaping. Yes I can't draw... only took me 2 minutes..

okay here is my idea, I don't care anymore, Since I have other ideas to get me rich anyways. Tell me what you guys think, and maybe I might be less greedy and help society more... NOT I WANT MONEY, WEALTH ,PROSPERITY. Sure I may be helping the world, but if I get nothing in return...

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
17-09-2011, 01:09 PM
does osmosis work on such a large scale that we can generate megawatts from it? Say...What's wrong with simply using the tides?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.