• 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2011, 01:11 PM

RE: Infinite Energy
Read the following carefully:

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/osmosis.htm
Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2011, 01:40 PM
Nope too lazy too, guessing it doesn't work ? Well it's just an idea which I spent a grand total of 10minutes thinking about it.

I'm not really giving up hope on it, just trying different things about it.

Thanks for the information!

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2011, 02:15 PM

(17-09-2011 01:40 PM)Laxion Wrote:  Nope too lazy too...

You can get filthy rich too, even if you are lazy, but it helps to have a filthy rich papa.

Without that, you will have to make an effort sooner or later.

...over and out...
17-09-2011, 08:53 PM
(17-09-2011 09:58 AM)Laxion Wrote:  It's really similar to hydro dams, but it doesn't involve damming up rivers. It does however uses water.

Your free energy comes from mains water pressure? or flushing the toilet? or emptying rainwater tanks? Or using the stormwater system while it rains?

If so, that energy is like a pea in a bucket compared with what we use every day and that's without mentioning some of the problems and limitations of the ideas. I actually thought of stuff like this myself when I was a kid.

I recently came up with an idea for heating/cooling the house while simultaneously generating electricity. I'd be happy to share it and I don't think it would be truly unique. Most of the ingenuity/work is in turning an idea into something that generates money. Ideas by themselves are a dime a dozen!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
18-09-2011, 06:12 AM
The last thing I want to do though is discourage innovation. Don't let anyone stop you coming up with ideas. Edison tried every combination of metal and gas/vacuum before he got a stable reliable incandescent light bulb.

If anything its worth understanding more about physics and the world. Keep learning and generally people will be in a better position to change the world.

I might put my solar/thermal energy dump -> heat engine idea in another thread.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
18-09-2011, 07:29 AM

(18-09-2011 06:12 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Edison tried every combination of metal and gas/vacuum before he got a stable reliable incandescent light bulb.

Edison wasn't too lazy to look into things he was interested in.

You know the quote from Edison: "Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration."

You can find it on the Wikipedia article on Edison here: http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Thomas_Edison
18-09-2011, 01:57 PM
(17-09-2011 08:53 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(17-09-2011 09:58 AM)Laxion Wrote:  It's really similar to hydro dams, but it doesn't involve damming up rivers. It does however uses water.

Your free energy comes from mains water pressure? or flushing the toilet? or emptying rainwater tanks? Or using the stormwater system while it rains?

If so, that energy is like a pea in a bucket compared with what we use every day and that's without mentioning some of the problems and limitations of the ideas. I actually thought of stuff like this myself when I was a kid.

I recently came up with an idea for heating/cooling the house while simultaneously generating electricity. I'd be happy to share it and I don't think it would be truly unique. Most of the ingenuity/work is in turning an idea into something that generates money. Ideas by themselves are a dime a dozen!

I sell homemade wind mills and bike generators for extra bucks... it's a great way to be ahead of the energy curve and make money. I don't even have a name for the little 'company' yet.. I just make money off of the commissions. They are all pretty easy to make. The bike can power laptops cell phones, mp3s and such... I'm working on some modifications to it so it can power flat screens.

I'm also working on a rowing type device as well...

lol exercise with a purpose.

[Image: 1471821-futurama_bender_s_big_score_imag...er-1-1.jpg]
19-09-2011, 04:31 AM
Oh come on, you are too lazy to read the f***ing manual, you have no idea how the water turbines work, what is electromagnetism and how it produces electricity, but you want to get filthy rich by your inventions? Yeah, good luck, you are gonna need it.

Real inventors do it for the invention, not for the money. If you really want to do something, start reading, you can not be lazy and ignorant and make new things.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
23-09-2011, 08:12 AM

Not another one?! Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Zatamon's post
24-09-2011, 02:39 AM
Guess we are stuck with young geniuses who does not want to say what they think, they just want to look cool when they say that they have perpetuum mobile...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson