Infinite Energy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2011, 09:59 PM
RE: Infinite Energy
Thanks mystic, That's what I really mean to expressed. Sorry for not being accurate on what I'm trying to say.

According to http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/crea...e-thinking

You guys are way too limited in your our current understanding. I think I'm going to end up losing my creativity by going on this site. Explains why as kids grow up, they lose creativity.

Well anyways *Adults*, I'm going to use applied Sciences and apply to many different applications to make life more easier, and wonderful. Looks like I have to stay within the realistic range, rather than make far fetch/ impossible goals. Well I'm going to try my best. I guess *Adults* don't dream big.

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2011, 04:05 AM
LOL, ok kid... J/K Tongue

If I'm speaking for myself I'd say I do dream big and I haven't lost my creativity. I just recognise the dreams as.. dreams.
You don't get to a far away location in a single leap. It's like that Dawkins analogy. Climbing mount improbable. It happens in lots of smaller steps.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
03-11-2011, 07:25 AM
Man, it's not about dreams and creativity, it's about you having no idea what are you talking about. For experiments and ideas you have, you would need to finish school, college and more to have enough knowledge so that your creativity makes sense. This way, you just keep throwing some ideas around, without checking if anybody has already tried them, and when someone tells you to read an article that explains things you say you want to do, you reply that you are too lazy for that. And now you are upset because we are "Adults" and we do not have the creativity you want. You say you want to make electricity then in the next post you say you have no idea how electricity works. How do you expect us to be supportive and give you anything but these kind of answers?

Kid, go play outside, or hit the books. Creativity means nothing if you lack the knowledge. There is no such thing as a lazy scientist.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
06-11-2011, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 05:56 PM by houseofcantor.)
Yikes! That Filox... he ain't shooting blanks. Big Grin

He is also not incorrect.
(23-10-2011 09:59 PM)Laxion Wrote:  You guys are way too limited in your our current understanding.

Are you saying you're not a native English speaker?

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2011, 06:36 AM
(23-10-2011 09:23 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(19-10-2011 06:11 PM)bemore Wrote:  Patience.........Its coming.

http://ecatnews.com/

http://earthbagbuilding.wordpress.com/20...catalyzer/

This looks interesting. It ain't cryo-arithmetic, is it? Big Grin

My man Lubos don't seem to be liking it... Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2011, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2011 12:16 AM by PeterK.)
(17-09-2011 07:51 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  There is no such thing as free energy. It has never been observed in nature.

This is true, and this is not true. Recently we produced the coldest place in the universe. The result is the Bose-einstein condensate. The properties of this state of matter is a zero viscosity material which INFINITELY produces a kinetic fountain[details too long] and has mass. So as you know F=MA and F=energy. So we HAVE witnessed some candidate for infinite energy. It cost them more than the allowance of the 15 year old however lol.

Question is... it it really infinite and free? Energy must be created somewhere and if it is not we do not exist. Its very simple.

The kid might be some savant, which i have seen can be quite extraordinary by the age of 15. If he is not a savant, then he is unfortunate to have developed so early. But the possibility is there.

Kim peak memorized all the code of the U.S. by the age of 4 i believe? The human mind is unfathomably great.
(03-11-2011 07:25 AM)Filox Wrote:  Kid, go play outside, or hit the books. Creativity means nothing if you lack the knowledge. There is no such thing as a lazy scientist.

I feel like since i've joined the forum i've been nothing but the devil's advocate. But even einstein saids that imagination is more important than knowledge. If he is real, he is not old enough; so I could forgive him for not being knowledgeable. We should encourage his type, and not condescend his courage to challenge us who are "wiser and older".
[+] 1 user Likes PeterK's post
12-11-2011, 03:55 PM
Just to reinforce everything above, knowledge and creativity go hand in hand in schemes such as yours. In this example, you had the creativity and not the knowledge. I don't feel we should discourage this as some people are saying. All creativity is good. The problem with it is it only creates a hair brained scheme without the knowledge required to fulfil the scheme's potential. Keep trying. Determination overcomes the greatest hurdle, cliche as it sounds. Read up. Do your homework.
14-11-2011, 04:47 AM
(12-11-2011 12:06 AM)PeterK Wrote:  
(17-09-2011 07:51 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  There is no such thing as free energy. It has never been observed in nature.

This is true, and this is not true. Recently we produced the coldest place in the universe. The result is the Bose-einstein condensate. The properties of this state of matter is a zero viscosity material which INFINITELY produces a kinetic fountain[details too long] and has mass. So as you know F=MA and F=energy. So we HAVE witnessed some candidate for infinite energy. It cost them more than the allowance of the 15 year old however lol.

Question is... it it really infinite and free? Energy must be created somewhere and if it is not we do not exist. Its very simple.

The kid might be some savant, which i have seen can be quite extraordinary by the age of 15. If he is not a savant, then he is unfortunate to have developed so early. But the possibility is there.

Kim peak memorized all the code of the U.S. by the age of 4 i believe? The human mind is unfathomably great.
(03-11-2011 07:25 AM)Filox Wrote:  Kid, go play outside, or hit the books. Creativity means nothing if you lack the knowledge. There is no such thing as a lazy scientist.

I feel like since i've joined the forum i've been nothing but the devil's advocate. But even einstein saids that imagination is more important than knowledge. If he is real, he is not old enough; so I could forgive him for not being knowledgeable. We should encourage his type, and not condescend his courage to challenge us who are "wiser and older".
The sun is FREE energy, with respect to the earth (Which is what we actually care about). It has provided heat and light for 4.6 Billion years, and basically consumed nothing on the planet. If this free source of energy did not exist, life would not exists.

Savants basically give up EVERYTHING else the mind can do to perfect one or two things, usually memorization. Savants rarely actually accomplish anything, as they have an extraordinary memory, but no way to understand the information. Not to sound cruel, but my phone can do that as well.

According to Guinness Book of Records, Kim Ung Yonga 14-year-old (at the time) prodigy who was speaking four languages and solving integral calculus math problems at age four, is said to tip the mental scales with an IQ of 210, which was scored on the Stanford-Binet test.
14-11-2011, 05:30 AM
(12-11-2011 12:06 AM)PeterK Wrote:  

I feel like since I've joined the forum I've been nothing but the devil's advocate. But even Einstein saids that imagination is more important than knowledge. If he is real, he is not old enough; so I could forgive him for not being knowledgeable. We should encourage his type, and not condescend his courage to challenge us who are "wiser and older".

And we did try to encourage him by giving him some links, books, info, and all he did was say that he is lazy and that he don't want to read that. How do you expect anybody to be supportive after that? pure imagination will not achieve anything, you have no idea what kind of things I come up with everyday. But I explore the possibility of my imagination by reading a bit about the subject and then quickly discard the whole thing after I see it as too difficult or physically impossible to realize it. Do you think Einstein did know anything about atomic energy while he was writing and experimenting about it?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
11-08-2013, 02:24 AM

As everyone should know, the is a physics law, the law of conservation, there will never and I repeat NEVER, be inifinite energy, only an close to infinite power source, the energy has to come from somewhere, not out of the blue. The difference for energy with the present and 1 millions years ago, is efficiency and technology, and that will for sure be the future too, higher efficiencies with new technology, 1 million years ago, people used hands to move heavy rocks, but now using technology and the same energy, we can use a crowbar as a lever, and move a heavy rock. Past decades we invented the fuel cell, which will replace the ICE in a matter of years, because it's 3, 4 times more efficient. Now the efficiency of the average power station to your home's Plugins is about what? 15-30max. And let me tell you that really sucks. Way more than half for the chemical energy in the fuel or the kinetic energy from GPE or wind, is lost is heat, and some use the heat for nearby hotel or factories or something, but most of the heat will be lost, and why? Because heat dissipates, and that is how energy is basically lost, or let's say used in a non-beneficial way. People have been making Inifinite or free energy machines and devices, but all end up in failure, the concept seem to be able to work but it doesn't, and why again? The law of conservation. The sun is inevitably is our biggest power source, it keeps of giving, even though it is barely giving us much energy, because we are so far away, but still the energy it is producing is undesirable compared to the sum of all of the power station's energy output. The sun is burning what? , thousand tons of radioactive hydrogen each second or even more, i don't know, but we don't have to worry, because it will keep burning for another few billion years. But still in the end, we have to get it more efficiently, Of course we still can use geothermal energy, or nuclear energy, but I'm telling you we will end up having very efficient reactor of fission or fusion, or solar panels, anyways, always remember the law of conservation.

Oh! btw I might have some grammar mistakes or something i don't know, maybe because I'm 14. Haha....