Inheritability of Sin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2012, 05:13 PM
RE: Inheritability of Sin
(28-09-2012 05:08 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Did I mention what happens when these fuckers stone their prophets? I wanna get stoned. Big Grin

Anyhoo, Genesis is superseded by Ezekiel, so no to original sin. And Jesus is parable. The death of mortal flesh, resurrection in spirit, yada, yada. Thing is, such is not marketable. If all you had to do was accept Holy Spirit, who would fill the pews? Who would fill the collection plates, if there wasn't this continual threat of damnation?

So no. That shit only matters if one gets into politics. Tongue

Original sin = "out, out, damn spot" Weeping

(They knew nothing about Probability, and Neuro-psych. They had to explain it somehow).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-09-2012, 05:50 PM
I could see some christians saying that an expression of inherited sin is when people do bad things.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
28-09-2012, 06:06 PM
(26-09-2012 02:56 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  My great great grandfather was an asshole. He was a Danish Army deserter, a drunk, and a womanizer.

I'm liking your great grandfather right out of the gate.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 2 users Like Thomas's post