Inner rage and fake tranquility

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2014, 08:17 AM
RE: Inner rage and fake tranquility
I've often wondered if people working in new age shops go completely mad listening to whale song and Gregorian chants all day long and rock out to some heavy metal the moment they get home.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2014, 08:53 AM
(11-04-2014 08:15 AM)NL Atheist Wrote:  
(11-04-2014 08:09 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Why do you think metal would you make you more mad? Just curious because growing up I was normally either depressed or suicidal. Metal was the only thing that really relaxed me and made me think about something else besides my depression. You just gotta find the right band for you, and pits are always fun Tongue

Good luck bro, you always have people here for you. Oh, and happy birthday. I mean that.

I hate metal, that's basically the deal. I will either use Rise Against to get morally outraged at injustice which is a tolerable anger, or I'll use Radiohead to try and calm down. The latter should be taken in moderation, because existential depression can be a side-effect.

*shrugs*
To each his own. I would suggest looking through different genres to see if you can find something you like. Maybe something more melodic?
11-04-2014, 08:55 AM
(11-04-2014 08:17 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I've often wondered if people working in new age shops go completely mad listening to whale song and Gregorian chants all day long and rock out to some heavy metal the moment they get home.

That's what my friend Rachel does, and she doesn't even like metal Laugh out load
11-04-2014, 08:58 AM
(11-04-2014 08:55 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(11-04-2014 08:17 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I've often wondered if people working in new age shops go completely mad listening to whale song and Gregorian chants all day long and rock out to some heavy metal the moment they get home.

That's what my friend Rachel does, and she doesn't even like metal Laugh out load

They came, they saw and acknowledged
Some good, some bad
Opinion: Dangerous
13-04-2014, 12:25 PM
(11-04-2014 08:58 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(11-04-2014 08:55 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  That's what my friend Rachel does, and she doesn't even like metal Laugh out load

The fuck is this? Laugh out load