Inquiry Assistance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2017, 11:48 AM
Inquiry Assistance
Hello Everybody!
i am here for some kind of an extraordinary inquiry.
i guess,i heard somehow,somewhere that there are some religious communities in the world
are interested to get the new members to their system,if they are single ,then marry them,so that they
would be the righteous,because , as known,the families are the holy thing,and this is the way to the Kingdom of Heaven etc.
I suppose that it may sound a little weird.......(or maybe i am wrong....?!) but in the other hand ,it might stand for reason......

A little about me:I,m 42 y.o. never married male,Belarus/ex USSR- born citizen of Israel,
i was born as a jew ,and grew up in christian world.I am atheist,but there shouldn,t be any problem to me to convert to some stream
with all possibly acceptable conditions as follows, also i don,t mind to move ,if absolutely necessary.

I would be really appreciative for any valuable information and good cooperation.
Thanks to all.
Wish a Wonderful Day!
God Bless You.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2017, 11:51 AM
RE: Inquiry Assistance
Welcome to TTA.

I'll put that "god bless you" bit down as a translation error Wink

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
04-02-2017, 11:53 AM
Welcome! I'm a little confused by your post--you're an atheist but God bless you? You are looking for a wife who is theist so you can be righteous?
04-02-2017, 11:54 AM
Please introduce me to your dealer.
[+] 6 users Like I'mFred's post
04-02-2017, 11:56 AM
Do I understand correctly that you want us to help you find a wife who belongs to a religious cult that is using the marrying off of the female members in order to gain more followers?

If this is the case, why are asking on an atheist forum?

No, no...not weird at all. Blink

Good luck on your journey, I suppose.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
04-02-2017, 12:20 PM
I can help you.
As fate would have it, I knew your grandmother. She was a royal princess from the little known Russian royal Jewish line, although she never told you that. She left you $5,000,000 in my keeping. She spoke of a stream often, although she referred to it more as a creek. she was up. Just send me your Visa card number, and it shall be sent to you as soon as possible.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-02-2017, 12:30 PM
(04-02-2017 11:48 AM)nomad2017 Wrote:  i heard somehow,somewhere that there are some religious communities in the world
are interested to get the new members to their system,if they are single ,then marry them,so that they
would be the righteous,because , as known,the families are the holy thing,and this is the way to the Kingdom of Heaven etc.

This is common practice among some Islamic cults.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1098452

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
04-02-2017, 12:34 PM
I think this may need to be moved to the introduction section. Dodgy

I can only guess there is a lot being lost in translation, here.

Let's start slowly Nomad...
Are you male or female? It doesn't really matter but it may provide insight to your perspective.

What sort of "assistance" do you seek? Do you simply seek confirmation of some information you were given?

Are you in a safe location and able to speak freely?

Welcome to this forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
04-02-2017, 12:37 PM
I think this thread should not really be in the Personal Issues & Support section.

Dodgy

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
04-02-2017, 01:12 PM
I'm trying to understand.

Are you trying to emigrate somewhere by offering yourself essentially a mail-order husband? If so, what are your target countries?

Why are you asking for referrals to religious sects on an atheist website?

Is there a reason why you're seeking a predatory marriage where your sole value is as an addition to the religion, rather than a match with someone who values you for yourself?
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post