Insomnia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2016, 11:39 AM
RE: Insomnia
(04-02-2016 11:33 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 11:03 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Aren't everyone's eyeballs made out of peanut butter? Hobo

Do I want to know where the jelly comes from then?

Concord grapes Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
04-02-2016, 01:03 PM
(04-02-2016 11:39 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 11:33 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Do I want to know where the jelly comes from then?

Concord grapes Drinking Beverage

ahuh... Yes

[Image: HKeavC5.jpg?1]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
04-02-2016, 01:05 PM
(04-02-2016 01:03 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 11:39 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Concord grapes Drinking Beverage

ahuh... Yes

[Image: HKeavC5.jpg?1]

Clap Drooling
04-02-2016, 10:41 PM
(06-08-2013 01:08 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 12:51 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Hi anyone can't sleep?

Yeah, me.

But it's 3pm so...

Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
15-02-2016, 03:51 AM
What is worse... not being able to drift off to sleep or not being able to stay asleep?

I used to have trouble going to sleep years ago. Then no problem for several years. Now, since I've been unemployed I can't seem to stay asleep. I have bizarre or scary dreams that wake me and I can't go back to sleep.

I do not like to take drugs but once in awhile I just need a full nights sleep and I take benydryl. In about 2 or 3 days I'll be doing that if things don't change.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
15-02-2016, 08:43 AM
(15-02-2016 03:51 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  What is worse... not being able to drift off to sleep or not being able to stay asleep?

I used to have trouble going to sleep years ago. Then no problem for several years. Now, since I've been unemployed I can't seem to stay asleep. I have bizarre or scary dreams that wake me and I can't go back to sleep.

I do not like to take drugs but once in awhile I just need a full nights sleep and I take benydryl. In about 2 or 3 days I'll be doing that if things don't change.

I had some trouble going to sleep awhile ago. Yoga nidra and meditation, a warm bath, and a hot tea (caffeine free) before bed have really helped. Completely relaxing myself like this helps me to stay asleep. It quiets your mind, which helps with scary dreams/ nightmares. I also try not to eat anything right before bed. I do like staying up late but I know I need 8 hours to function, so I'm trying to get better about that. That's more of the challenge for me now-just not wanting to go to bed at a reasonable hour.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
09-05-2016, 07:23 PM
I've been having trouble staying asleep for about two weeks now. I have no trouble falling asleep, but two hours later and I'm up all night.
It's driving me crazy.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
09-05-2016, 07:27 PM
(09-05-2016 07:23 PM)pablo Wrote:  I've been having trouble staying asleep for about two weeks now. I have no trouble falling asleep, but two hours later and I'm up all night.
It's driving me crazy.

Melatonin is a wonderful thing. I use it when I go through phases of insomnia...but only if it's real bad. Otherwise I just deal with no sleep, often ending up passed out super early on Friday nights 'cause I am running on empty. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-05-2016, 07:32 PM
(09-05-2016 07:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 07:23 PM)pablo Wrote:  I've been having trouble staying asleep for about two weeks now. I have no trouble falling asleep, but two hours later and I'm up all night.
It's driving me crazy.

Melatonin is a wonderful thing. I use it when I go through phases of insomnia...but only if it's real bad. Otherwise I just deal with no sleep, often ending up passed out super early on Friday nights 'cause I am running on empty. Undecided

I'm on fumes now, I'll try to stay awake for another two hours then go to bed. Maybe I can get myself back on a normal cycle.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
10-05-2016, 09:39 PM
Personally for me i listen to sounds like rain sounds on youtube at night when i am tired because i can easily fall asleep while listening to the sounds of a rainy night in the forest.