Insomnia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2016, 11:39 AM

RE: Insomnia
(04-02-2016 11:33 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 11:03 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Aren't everyone's eyeballs made out of peanut butter? Hobo

Do I want to know where the jelly comes from then?

Concord grapes Drinking Beverage
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
04-02-2016, 01:03 PM
(04-02-2016 11:39 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 11:33 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Do I want to know where the jelly comes from then?

Concord grapes Drinking Beverage

ahuh... Yes

[Image: HKeavC5.jpg?1]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2016, 01:05 PM

(04-02-2016 01:03 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 11:39 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Concord grapes Drinking Beverage

ahuh... Yes

[Image: HKeavC5.jpg?1]

Clap Drooling
04-02-2016, 10:41 PM
(06-08-2013 01:08 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 12:51 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Hi anyone can't sleep?

Yeah, me.

But it's 3pm so...

Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
15-02-2016, 03:51 AM
What is worse... not being able to drift off to sleep or not being able to stay asleep?

I used to have trouble going to sleep years ago. Then no problem for several years. Now, since I've been unemployed I can't seem to stay asleep. I have bizarre or scary dreams that wake me and I can't go back to sleep.

I do not like to take drugs but once in awhile I just need a full nights sleep and I take benydryl. In about 2 or 3 days I'll be doing that if things don't change.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
15-02-2016, 08:43 AM

(15-02-2016 03:51 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  What is worse... not being able to drift off to sleep or not being able to stay asleep?

I used to have trouble going to sleep years ago. Then no problem for several years. Now, since I've been unemployed I can't seem to stay asleep. I have bizarre or scary dreams that wake me and I can't go back to sleep.

I do not like to take drugs but once in awhile I just need a full nights sleep and I take benydryl. In about 2 or 3 days I'll be doing that if things don't change.

I had some trouble going to sleep awhile ago. Yoga nidra and meditation, a warm bath, and a hot tea (caffeine free) before bed have really helped. Completely relaxing myself like this helps me to stay asleep. It quiets your mind, which helps with scary dreams/ nightmares. I also try not to eat anything right before bed. I do like staying up late but I know I need 8 hours to function, so I'm trying to get better about that. That's more of the challenge for me now-just not wanting to go to bed at a reasonable hour.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
09-05-2016, 07:23 PM
I've been having trouble staying asleep for about two weeks now. I have no trouble falling asleep, but two hours later and I'm up all night.
It's driving me crazy.

I've recently grown rudimentary legs and am now making the move from water to land.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
09-05-2016, 07:27 PM

(09-05-2016 07:23 PM)pablo Wrote:  I've been having trouble staying asleep for about two weeks now. I have no trouble falling asleep, but two hours later and I'm up all night.
It's driving me crazy.

Melatonin is a wonderful thing. I use it when I go through phases of insomnia...but only if it's real bad. Otherwise I just deal with no sleep, often ending up passed out super early on Friday nights 'cause I am running on empty. Undecided
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-05-2016, 07:32 PM
(09-05-2016 07:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 07:23 PM)pablo Wrote:  I've been having trouble staying asleep for about two weeks now. I have no trouble falling asleep, but two hours later and I'm up all night.
It's driving me crazy.

Melatonin is a wonderful thing. I use it when I go through phases of insomnia...but only if it's real bad. Otherwise I just deal with no sleep, often ending up passed out super early on Friday nights 'cause I am running on empty. Undecided

I'm on fumes now, I'll try to stay awake for another two hours then go to bed. Maybe I can get myself back on a normal cycle.

I've recently grown rudimentary legs and am now making the move from water to land.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
10-05-2016, 09:39 PM
Personally for me i listen to sounds like rain sounds on youtube at night when i am tired because i can easily fall asleep while listening to the sounds of a rainy night in the forest.