Insomnia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2013, 09:06 PM
RE: Insomnia
Oh I've done a lot of things without remembering them in the morning, but once I fall asleep, I'm out until its time to get up. I've had full phone conversations, facebook chats and texts on Ambien lol. I'll wake up the next morning and have a bunch of replies to comments and texts I didnt even remember sending lol. Thankfully they're never embarrassing and always seem to make sense. My best friend can thankfully tell now when I've taken it. She simply replies with, "another Ambien night, I see." Ah....good times.

I once was blind...but now, I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes milk_milk_lemonade's post
22-03-2013, 09:11 PM
(22-03-2013 09:06 PM)milk_milk_lemonade Wrote:  Oh I've done a lot of things without remembering them in the morning, but once I fall asleep, I'm out until its time to get up. I've had full phone conversations, facebook chats and texts on Ambien lol. I'll wake up the next morning and have a bunch of replies to comments and texts I didnt even remember sending lol. Thankfully they're never embarrassing and always seem to make sense. My best friend can thankfully tell now when I've taken it. She simply replies with, "another Ambien night, I see." Ah....good times.
I've heard that before = )

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
22-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Try melatonin...cheaper, less side effects, works really well for some people and it's OTC. I use Midnite when I need it, but there are other brands.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
22-03-2013, 10:04 PM
(22-03-2013 09:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Try melatonin...cheaper, less side effects, works really well for some people and it's OTC. I use Midnite when I need it, but there are other brands.
Thumbsup I've tried so many different prescriptions and OTC methods. Melatonin works WONDERS. Even though that works the best for me, I still get "used" to it as well as the others.

Insomnia is a powerful thing to fix/control/overcome Frusty

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
22-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Don't take it all the time, just when you need it. That helps you to not build up a tolerance.

I haven't taken any in a while. But you can tell how much I was using it since I have a brand new unopened box and part of another one on hand, just in case.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.