Instead of going to my senior prom Saturday...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Instead of going to my senior prom Saturday...
I'M GETTING MY FIRST TATTOO MOTHER FUCKERS

IT IS GOING TO BE METAL AS FUCK

No but seriously, prom sucks, and I've wanted my first tattoo for a long time. I am so excited. I can't even stop bolding words.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Ferdinand's post
09-04-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Instead of going to my senior prom Saturday...
(09-04-2014 09:04 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'M GETTING MY FIRST TATTOO MOTHER FUCKERS

IT IS GOING TO BE METAL AS FUCK

No but seriously, prom sucks, and I've wanted my first tattoo for a long time. I am so excited. I can't even stop bolding words.

Whats it going to be of?

Warning tattoos are addictive!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
09-04-2014, 09:09 PM
(09-04-2014 09:05 PM)Crulax Wrote:  Whats it going to be of?

That is a surprise! I've told very few of my friends what it is going to be of. IMO, if you're going to get something permanently put on your body, it should be something you've contemplated for a long time, something you're positive you want, and something that has sentimental meaning to it.

I've always loved body art. Heart

But I'm being smart about it. I'm not getting it in an obvious place. I want it somewhere that if I needed to hide it for employment purposes or something, I could do so very easily.
[+] 8 users Like Ferdinand's post
09-04-2014, 09:16 PM
(09-04-2014 09:09 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

That is a surprise! I've told very few of my friends what it is going to be of. IMO, if you're going to get something permanently put on your body, it should be something you've contemplated for a long time, something you're positive you want, and something that has sentimental meaning to it.

But I'm being smart about it. I'm not getting it in an obvious place. I want it somewhere that if I needed to hide it for employment purposes or something, I could do so very easily.

Well as long as it's not Hughsie's name!Tongue

Ya, I just wonder to myself what some people were thinking when I see them with tats that aren't easily concealable. I mean I understand wanting to show them off but still!Facepalm

[+] 4 users Like Crulax's post
09-04-2014, 09:16 PM

Thumbsup

Getting your first tattoo is awesome! But it is addictive. You're gonna want more before the first one is healed.

Do you have an artist picked out? You're going about it right with having a design that is personal and something you've contemplated for a while, but picking the right artist is crucial. Your dream tattoo can be a nightmare if some hack screws it up. If you don't know one personally, make sure they've got a portfolio you can look through to make sure their style and level of skill is good for your design.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
09-04-2014, 09:17 PM

I got the devil on my shoulder tattooed there first thing when I turned 18. Been there since, obviously. Still fits in well Evil_monster Tongue
Pick a good one and it'll never get old, and will always be stylin Thumbsup

[+] 4 users Like TheGulegon's post
09-04-2014, 09:19 PM
We won't get pics? Sadcryface

Well either way, I'm super jealous! I've always wanted a tattoo, but I've never been able to settle on what to get.

Have fun!! Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
09-04-2014, 09:19 PM
(09-04-2014 09:16 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 09:09 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  That is a surprise! I've told very few of my friends what it is going to be of. IMO, if you're going to get something permanently put on your body, it should be something you've contemplated for a long time, something you're positive you want, and something that has sentimental meaning to it.

Well as long as it's not Hughsie's name!Tongue

Ya, I just wonder to myself what some people were thinking when I see them with tats that aren't easily concealable. I mean I understand wanting to show them off but still!Facepalm

People are shocked when they find out about my tattoos. I can wear short sleeved shirts and you'd never know. I worked for a company that had a strict no tattoo policy for over a year. When they changed the policy, everyone was joking about running out and getting ink, I just rolled up my sleeves to my shoulders and smiled.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
09-04-2014, 09:20 PM
We need an ink thread for people to display their tats!Thumbsup

[+] 4 users Like Crulax's post
09-04-2014, 09:21 PM
(09-04-2014 09:20 PM)Crulax Wrote:  We need an ink thread for people to display their tats!Thumbsup

Forum rules would prevent me from showing some of mine. Blush

[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post