Instead of going to my senior prom Saturday...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: Instead of going to my senior prom Saturday...
(09-04-2014 10:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No you couldn't have.
To do that you would have had to:
1) Find a girl
2) Find a girl who doesn't turn out to have a penis
3) Trick her into sleeping with you

Of which would take considerable time. I think I'm safe.

Meh, it doesn't take much time at all if you have practice, or rohypnol. Angel

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
09-04-2014, 10:35 PM
(09-04-2014 10:31 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 10:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No you couldn't have.
To do that you would have had to:
1) Find a girl
2) Find a girl who doesn't turn out to have a penis
3) Trick her into sleeping with you

Of which would take considerable time. I think I'm safe.

Meh, it doesn't take much time at all if you have practice, or rohypnol. Angel

There's also that minor detail of you know.. "where is it? where is it?" get it.. it's a fat joke..
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-04-2014, 10:48 PM
(09-04-2014 10:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 10:31 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Meh, it doesn't take much time at all if you have practice, or rohypnol. Angel

There's also that minor detail of you know.. "where is it? where is it?" get it.. it's a fat joke..

I'll have to bow to your knowledge there, I think you're the expert at finding penis here. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
10-04-2014, 01:14 AM
Let me guess, it's an arrow pointing down, right above your hooch, saying "insert here."

Did I get it right?

[Image: giphy.gif]
10-04-2014, 02:25 AM
(09-04-2014 09:04 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'M GETTING MY FIRST TATTOO MOTHER FUCKERS

IT IS GOING TO BE METAL AS FUCK

No but seriously, prom sucks, and I've wanted my first tattoo for a long time. I am so excited. I can't even stop bolding words.

One is good, but you'll need a lot more than that to call yourself METAL by having tattoos:

[Image: lwtattooreveal9.jpg]
[Image: phil-anselmo-tattoos-tattoo-phil-anselmo...-58365.jpg]
[Image: RobHalford.jpg]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
13-04-2014, 08:59 AM
Having to wait until next Friday to have my tattoo done, but that leaves me more time to contemplate what I want to get, and if I'm absolutely positive I want it on the body for the rest of my entire life. Yep, alotta pressure, but I really want this. I've decided I'm getting it on my lower, outer/back of my calf.

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
13-04-2014, 11:17 AM
(13-04-2014 08:59 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Having to wait until next Friday to have my tattoo done, but that leaves me more time to contemplate what I want to get, and if I'm absolutely positive I want it on the body for the rest of my entire life. Yep, alotta pressure, but I really want this. I've decided I'm getting it on my lower, outer/back of my calf.

Big Grin

Care to show the design? Unless you decide how the tattoo's gonna look on the spot.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
13-04-2014, 11:19 AM
(13-04-2014 11:17 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(13-04-2014 08:59 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Having to wait until next Friday to have my tattoo done, but that leaves me more time to contemplate what I want to get, and if I'm absolutely positive I want it on the body for the rest of my entire life. Yep, alotta pressure, but I really want this. I've decided I'm getting it on my lower, outer/back of my calf.

Big Grin

Care to show the design? Unless you decide how the tattoo's gonna look on the spot.

My artist is sketching it. I didn't want to copy something straight from offline, I want it to be unique to my own taste. I have multiple smaller ideas and examples of them all. I'm going to bring them in to show the artist and give him my idea of how I want them, then he's going to combine them into multiple interpretations.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
13-04-2014, 11:20 AM

Big Grin

Draw a rough outline on your leg where you think you want it with eyeliner or something and look at it. You may decide that's not the best placement for the image.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
15-04-2014, 05:27 AM
Since I was a bad student in my high-school days and I was a good pothead, I failed one year and had to repeat it. That meant I had 2 proms, with my ex-class and with my new class, with one year in between. I would never ever change those 2 days, it was fucking epic. Yes, yes, proms are boring and full of nerds and fancy dresses, BUT, with just the right people, you can have a blast. We smoked weed like it was nothing, in the middle of the dinner, on my first prom, but on my second... Well, it is not for minors, but weed was the least of our problems. I had "luck" to be the great generation of about 10 drug dealers, so our prom turned out into a techno party, just without the techno music.

Ferdinand, you will have only ONE prom night in your whole life, you can get a tattoo EVERY day, for the rest of your life. Tomorrow, next month, next year...

I think it is stupid to miss out on a prom for something like tattoo. If it was a once-in-a-lifetime concert or something like that, but a tattoo? C'mon, that's just stupid. I got my tattoo by accident and completely free, you just need to know the right people. So don't fucking rush it. It's just a fucking tattoo, everybody has one.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post