Instead of going to my senior prom Saturday...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2014, 05:42 AM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2014 05:48 AM by Bows and Arrows.)
RE: Instead of going to my senior prom Saturday...
(09-04-2014 09:16 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  picking the right artist is crucial. Your dream tattoo can be a nightmare if some hack screws it up. If you don't know one personally, make sure they've got a portfolio you can look through to make sure their style and level of skill is good for your design.

^^This!!

I was just searching pintrest yesterday for new tattoo ideas.....I hear #3 calling.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2014, 05:48 AM
(15-04-2014 05:27 AM)Filox Wrote:  Ferdinand, you will have only ONE prom night in your whole life, you can get a tattoo EVERY day, for the rest of your life. Tomorrow, next month, next year...

I think it is stupid to miss out on a prom for something like tattoo. If it was a once-in-a-lifetime concert or something like that, but a tattoo? C'mon, that's just stupid. I got my tattoo by accident and completely free, you just need to know the right people. So don't fucking rush it. It's just a fucking tattoo, everybody has one.

See, that's the thing, I've already been to two proms already, and I didn't have fun at either. My sophomore year I went to my older boyfriend's prom. Before prom was fun, but the prom itself and afterwards were not. Then last year I went to my Junior prom, and I didn't have a lot of fun because I was being a heartbroken dumbass at the time.

I'm also pretty reserved. On top of that, the people at my school really do choke on a lot of chode. Just wasn't feel like prom this year, and that I missed it doesn't really affect me at all.

Undecided
15-04-2014, 05:51 AM
(15-04-2014 05:42 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 09:16 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  picking the right artist is crucial. Your dream tattoo can be a nightmare if some hack screws it up. If you don't know one personally, make sure they've got a portfolio you can look through to make sure their style and level of skill is good for your design.

^^This!!

I was just searching pintrest yesterday for new tattoo ideas.....I hear #3 calling.

Definitely picked an artist I can trust. I'm going with my best friend and his dad. His dad has some pretty impressive tattoos, and only trusts one guy to do it. There are a few really established people around where I live (Small two cities), and his portfolio is pretty impressive. I think I'll be comfortable with him doing the job and satisfied with what I get.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
15-04-2014, 06:22 AM
I like the ones with watercolor effect, and negative space ones. Saw another that uses the UV sensitive ink and white to do constellations

soooo many choices!

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller