Intellectualism and Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2014, 11:09 AM
RE: Intellectualism and Atheism
(01-05-2014 11:04 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(01-05-2014 09:54 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Damn. That guy must really love us.

He sent me a PM, before getting banned, asking how I think he could make his posts better, after reading my neg rep on him.....seeing that he was a noob an all. Rolleyes

I did not reply. Sommin didnt smell right in Denmark. Laugh out load

My trollometer spiked with this one.

[Image: dfee9f8e823e04ddbc511d457d235fe0.jpg]

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
01-05-2014, 11:09 AM
LOL TTT puppet, I thought something smelled like bullshit. That guy has some issues.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
01-05-2014, 11:25 AM
(01-05-2014 11:09 AM)Logisch Wrote:  LOL TTT puppet, I thought something smelled like bullshit. That guy has some issues.
Well, he is a complete failure of a troll in spite of his claims to the contrary after all. Sleepy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
01-05-2014, 11:27 AM
(01-05-2014 11:25 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(01-05-2014 11:09 AM)Logisch Wrote:  LOL TTT puppet, I thought something smelled like bullshit. That guy has some issues.
Well, he is a complete failure of a troll in spite of his claims to the contrary after all. Sleepy

He's also an arrogant twat. Do you remember that shitty website he brought and started advertising? Dude acts like he can never be wrong and then resorts to ad hominem attacks and arrogant replies when someone tosses him anything his way. Sounds like he's got some mental issues and an addiction to arguments. I mean really, how else do you explain someone who cannot stop registering on a website to argue with the same people. Someone needs to check that guy into an asylum.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.