Intellegent design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2017, 01:47 AM
RE: Intellegent design
(05-01-2017 01:42 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 01:39 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Humans like meat therefore god? Theists hit a new low.

You're right. We need a "Theists have hit a new low" thread.

Kinda like "quotes I want to remember", but the opposite. Laugh out load

It would be a fast growing thread. To heavily paraphrase Garfield: Every time I think they hit bottom, someone proves me wrong.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
05-01-2017, 01:47 AM
(05-01-2017 01:26 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 01:24 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Because our ancestors were just smart enough to take up rocks and smash open the bones, getting to the bone marrow itself; a source of fat (and thus calories) effectively left on the table by all other predators.

And brains. We're smart because our ancestors were zombies.

Well, they figured out how to crack the skulls, which the predators couldn't... so we ate a lot of (high-fat, high-calorie) brains, apparently. Big Grin

And with this love of noodles, lo, were born the first Pastafarians, our aquatic ape pirate ancestors.

*flees for dear scientifically-inaccurate life*
[+] 3 users Like Reltzik's post
05-01-2017, 02:03 AM
(04-01-2017 10:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  intellegent
Intelligent, please.
At that point i should stop replying to you, if you cant even spell "intelligent" correctly, arguing about some über-intellect having created everything around us

(04-01-2017 10:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  -Is it true that fattier tissues hold more caloric value....energy?
Fat holds a lot of energy, thats why our body stores energy in the form of...fat.

(04-01-2017 10:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  -Is it true that fattier tissues have more flavor or taste?
A professed cook would be better to answer, but "no" afaik. Fat has no taste itself (try it), but it serves as a "carrier" and "amplifier" of everything tasty that comes with the fat you eat.

(04-01-2017 10:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  So we as meat eaters
Wrong
Like, pigs, or apes, we are omnivores and our teeth show it. A mix of predeatorial teeth (check your fangs Mr. Dracula) for eating meat, and f.e. the molars for chewing on plants.

(04-01-2017 10:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  ..naturally drawn to the most beneficial sustenance. And in a more primitive hunting/gathering scheme, the most nutritious prey would actually be easier to spot and catch due to proportions.
Lots of nonsense i say. Beneficial for the individuum is everything with calories (fat and carbon hydrates) as well as proteins. Why proteins? Evolution!
What made mans brain so big, and what we need most, is not fat (hilarious: fat prey being easier to hunt because its...fat and slow, duuuuude!) but proteins, even better: animal proteins, thats how we became carnivore and our brains grew so big. Of course, fat and all other sources for energy are welcome in daily life of an individuum, but from an evolutionary standpoint: proteins is what made us what we are.

(04-01-2017 10:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'll leave it alone... not a coincidence and evolution doesn't care remember?
*throwas the casette player with the eerie music out of the window*
Yeah, it doesnt care, because its a process and not a brain. But you have enough brain to understand that things arent "random", but processes do guide things one or the other way, right?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
05-01-2017, 02:54 AM
(04-01-2017 10:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It is said that the things of GOD are subtle yet profound.

No, no it's not said that the things of gods are subtle and profound. It's far more often said that those things are ludicrous, counterfactual, and blatantly deceitful.

Quote:Something that may seem to be neither, that relates to intellegent design...

I thank you for that wonderful oxymoron!

Quote:So we as meat eaters are naturally drawn to the most beneficial sustenance.

No. Omnivore = a consumption classification for animals such as humans which have the capability of obtaining chemical energy and nutrients from materials originating from plant and animal sources.

Quote:And in a more primitive hunting/gathering scheme, the most nutritious prey would actually be easier to spot and catch due to proportions.

Again an emphatic no. Australian aboriginals have been eating witchetty grubs [Endoxyla leucomochla] as one of their staple, high-protein food sources for thousands of years. And they're buried below the surface of the ground. Hardly "easy to spot" at only 3" long.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
05-01-2017, 03:50 AM
Imaginee that; not a single person can even respond to the actual topic at hand.

Quite aware that we are omnivores, and I never said fatty foods so - GOD.

It's as if people here can't even think outside of their little safety net....Fucking sad.

peace.

Good thing it's my time to waste right? Fuck, I feel like I just got stupider reading that shit. And excuse the fuck out of me for misspelling something; should've stopped reading but didn't; what's that say about your own intelligence? You fuckers are so scared that their is a creative force behind existence that you will blindly jump through hoops of fire all while claiming there is nothing to see. Waste of time indeed.

Regardless,
peace
05-01-2017, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2017 04:05 AM by Szuchow.)
It's only you who is fucking sad in this thread. Grasping at straws in futile effort to remained cuddled in safety of god blankie. It's time to grow up and realize that your ignorance does not equal universe creating space fairies existence.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
05-01-2017, 04:08 AM
(05-01-2017 03:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You fuckers are so scared that their is a creative force behind existence that you will blindly jump through hoops of fire all while claiming there is nothing to see.

I think you're the fraidy cat. You know you're going to die and disappear into the void and your tiny little ego can't handle it.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-01-2017, 04:53 AM
(05-01-2017 03:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Fuck, I feel like I just got stupider reading that shit.

That's not possible.

Peas to you too. I think they have some fat in them. Not as much as the fat in your brain tho.

(Why is it these idiots have to do the "peace" thing ?
They post stupid shit, can't defend it, then retreat to their presumed "moral high ground".)

Fuck you church-lady.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
05-01-2017, 05:08 AM
(04-01-2017 10:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It is said that the things of GOD are subtle yet profound. Something that may seem to be neither, that relates to intellegent design and sustenance for continued existence is fat...as in fat content in meat.

I'll explain;

-Is it true that fattier tissues hold more caloric value....energy?

-Is it true that fattier tissues have more flavor or taste?
It's also easier to eat more quickly than lean muscle.

So we as meat eaters are naturally drawn to the most beneficial sustenance. And in a more primitive hunting/gathering scheme, the most nutritious prey would actually be easier to spot and catch due to proportions.

I'll leave it alone... not a coincidence and evolution doesn't care remember?

Sorry, I'm done.

peace

FUCK!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
05-01-2017, 05:12 AM
(04-01-2017 10:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It is said that the things of GOD are subtle yet profound.

It's also said that it's too dark to read inside a dog.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post