Intellegent design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2017, 05:14 AM
RE: Intellegent design
(05-01-2017 05:12 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(04-01-2017 10:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It is said that the things of GOD are subtle yet profound.

It's also said that it's too dark to read inside a whale.

Hey we should turn this into a discussion about the novel, Moby Dick.

Angel

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
05-01-2017, 05:33 AM
(05-01-2017 03:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Fuck, I feel like I just got stupider reading that shit. [...]

Impossible.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
05-01-2017, 05:37 AM
(05-01-2017 05:14 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 05:12 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  It's also said that it's too dark to read inside a whale.

Hey we should turn this into a discussion about the novel, Moby Dick.

Angel

Here's a super artsy version of Twitter's 'Fail Whale', used for the error message whenever Twitter is overloaded.

[Image: Failwhale.png]

[Image: fail_whale_by_ka_92-d5ra7vf.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-01-2017, 05:40 AM
(05-01-2017 03:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Fuck, I feel like I just got stupider reading that shit.

No, you got dumber writing your own drivel.

Also, 'drivel' is a $5 word that means 'silly nonsense'. Lets us know when you're ready to swim without water wings.

[Image: 22134d1321930477_p18_20085_204_20year_20old_20bo.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-01-2017, 06:26 AM
(04-01-2017 10:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'll leave it alone...

promises, promises

Quote:not a coincidence and evolution doesn't care remember?

It isn't a coincidence as others have already outlined but you have it backwards as usual. Does sugar taste sweet because we like it or do we like it because it is sweet? Evolution doesn't 'care' but it does select those individuals that like foods that are beneficial for survival. No planning, or planner, is needed

Quote:Sorry, I'm done.

Would that that were true. How can we miss you when you won't go away?

(05-01-2017 03:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Imaginee that; not a single person can even respond to the actual topic at hand.

If everybody sees something other than you intended perhaps you should consider that it just may be that you are unable to express a coherent thought.

Quote:You fuckers are so scared that their is a creative force behind existence that you will blindly jump through hoops of fire all while claiming there is nothing to see.

Laugh out load

The atheists are the ones facing reality as it is, not as they would have it be. If you weren't so scared that no god means that you are actually responsible for yourself perhaps you'd stop seeing one in every shadow.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
05-01-2017, 06:41 AM
(05-01-2017 03:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Imaginee that; not a single person can even respond to the actual topic at hand.

I'm guessing that you mean that you said "..as in fat content in meat." and where the responses focused on fatty foods.

You're splitting hairs. As other posters noted, meat is not the only source of fat. Additionally saying 'fatty foods" is synonymous with your phrase "fatty tissues". Maybe not perfectly synonymous, but close enough.

(05-01-2017 03:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It's as if people here can't even think outside of their little safety net....Fucking sad.

Multiple posters gave multi-point responses to your original statement. They considered it and offered opposing views.

(05-01-2017 03:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You fuckers are so scared that their is a creative force behind existence that you will blindly jump through hoops of fire all while claiming there is nothing to see.

The creative force behind our existence is chemistry. This is the best that we can determine so far via science.

Given the innumerable, conflicting claims that religious adherents make we are forced to rely on science. Faith just doesn't cut it.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 5 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
05-01-2017, 06:41 AM
(05-01-2017 03:57 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  It's only you who is fucking sad in this thread. Grasping at straws in futile effort to remained cuddled in safety of god blankie. It's time to grow up and realize that your ignorance does not equal universe creating space fairies existence.
Space fairies?

Yes ignorance is a good word to describe your disposition.
05-01-2017, 06:42 AM
(05-01-2017 04:08 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 03:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You fuckers are so scared that their is a creative force behind existence that you will blindly jump through hoops of fire all while claiming there is nothing to see.

I think you're the fraidy cat. You know you're going to die and disappear into the void and your tiny little ego can't handle it.
I welcome death with opened arms. Not seeking it out, yet not turning from it in any instance.
[+] 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post
05-01-2017, 06:43 AM
Psychiatrist writes on his notepad, "Patient unable to comprehend the concept of sarcasm."

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
05-01-2017, 06:44 AM
(05-01-2017 04:53 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 03:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Fuck, I feel like I just got stupider reading that shit.

That's not possible.

Peas to you too. I think they have some fat in them. Not as much as the fat in your brain tho.

(Why is it these idiots have to do the "peace" thing ?
They post stupid shit, can't defend it, then retreat to their presumed "moral high ground".)

Fuck you church-lady.
My general message is that of peace as it will bring advancement and joy for all. I could go into great detail but doubt you really care.