Intellegent design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2017, 08:55 PM
RE: Intellegent design
(05-01-2017 08:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Willful stupidity should not only hurt, it should kill the afflicted...

It does, given a bathtub a rooftop and some rocket fuel.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2017, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2017 09:38 PM by Paleophyte.)
(05-01-2017 03:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Imaginee that; not a single person can even respond to the actual topic at hand.

Topics now end with a question mark?
Are we to address statements not made?
Were the manifest failures of your questions not pointed out?
Are we to blame when you can't even manage to lead us by the nose to the echo chamber of thundering stoopidity?
Did the OP not leave us dangling?

Quote:Quite aware that we are omnivores

Then you should not have referred to us as meat eaters when discussing our diet. Your bad for the lack of clarity. Suck it up buttercup.

Quote:and I never said fatty foods so - GOD.

No, you never said anything. You asked many apperently irrelevant questions and then left us to wander as we wished. Clearly we haven't wandered as you wished. I blame a lack of organization and coherence in the OP.

Quote:It's as if people here can't even think outside of their little safety net....Fucking sad.

From the Donald Trump school of "How to Influence People Without the Hazard of Ever Making Friends"?

Quote:peace.

You mistake this rant of yours for peace? Peace be upon you too.

Quote:Good thing it's my time to waste right? Fuck, I feel like I just got stupider reading that shit.

IQ: sqrt(-1)?

Quote:And excuse the fuck out of me for misspelling something; should've stopped reading but didn't; what's that say about your own intelligence?

It says that we're intelligent enough to see the entertainment value in a post on intelligence when the OP can't spell the word correctly.

What does it say about the broom stuck up your ass that you can't tolerate being poked fun at when you've clearly earned it.

Incidentally, "imagine" hath only one "e".

Quote:You fuckers are so scared that their is a creative force behind existence that you will blindly jump through hoops of fire all while claiming there is nothing to see.

Quaking in my boots. Or perhaps it was your failure to make a coherent point. But hey, blame me for your shortcomings. That's easier right?

Quote:Waste of time indeed.

So stop wasting ours.

[edit: for y daned defective "" key!]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
05-01-2017, 09:24 PM
Psst... Paleophyte... you misspelled "meat eaters". Wink

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
05-01-2017, 09:30 PM
(05-01-2017 10:05 AM)julep Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 06:46 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Fn Nazis. Shit gets old yeah

Nothing more "intellegent" than comparing people who disagree with you on the internet to Nazis.
A grammar Nazi ass. Get over it
05-01-2017, 09:32 PM
(04-01-2017 10:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It is said that the things of GOD are subtle yet profound. Something that may seem to be neither, that relates to intellegent design and sustenance for continued existence is fat...as in fat content in meat.

I'll explain;

-Is it true that fattier tissues hold more caloric value....energy?

Yes. More calories. Calories might be energy but they aren't nutrition.

(04-01-2017 10:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  -Is it true that fattier tissues have more flavor or taste?
It's also easier to eat more quickly than lean muscle.

Just because it's more energy doesn't mean it's more beneficial to the body. And fatty things don't always have more flavor. Not to mention, predators of various types have vastly different taste buds than humans. So what tastes good to a human may taste completely different to a dog, or a cat, or a mouse, or any other animal.

Find me a mountain lion that is going to be more drawn to a white tail than a baby cow because it prefers the specific fatty taste of one over the other when the animal is starving and then we can worry about taste.

Quote:So we as meat eaters are naturally drawn to the most beneficial sustenance. And in a more primitive hunting/gathering scheme, the most nutritious prey would actually be easier to spot and catch due to proportions.

I'll leave it alone... not a coincidence and evolution doesn't care remember?

Sorry, I'm done.

peace

You're correct that it isn't a coincidence about how evolution doesn't care, because evolution is just change over time. That's how evolution works.

In a primitive hunting and gathering scheme those that are the best adapted to avoid predators will survive. The predators best adapted to catch prey will survive. Animals will not go off of something based off whether or not it's fatty or tasty, but whether or not they can take it down.

Watch anything on national geographic, and then tell me how many cheetahs get out a set of body fat calipers and measure up the prey they like. Instead, they'll opportunistically go after what they can catch with the least effort.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
05-01-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Untellegent design
(04-01-2017 10:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  -Is it true that fattier tissues have more flavor or taste?

No, it isn't.

At least not for most humans. The sense of smell and taste vary wildly between animals. They're relatively weak amongst the hominids, especially modern humans. More strongly developped amongst the canines, felines and other pure predators for obvious(?) reasons.

To us fat doesn't taste like much of anything in and of itself. Suck on a lump of suet for a while if you're in doubt. Muscle tissue is much tastier.

Fatty foods get their flavour from a variety of molecules derived from spices, curing, cooking, etc. These molecules become concentrated in the fats because they are more soluble in lipids than in the aqueous components.

This is known as the Theory of Intelligent Quisine, or IQ.

---
[+] 6 users Like Paleophyte's post
05-01-2017, 09:41 PM
(05-01-2017 09:18 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 03:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Imaginee that; not a single person can even respond to the actual topic at hand.

Topics now end with a question mark?
Are we to address statements not made?
Were the manifest failures of your questions not pointed out?
Are we to blame when you can't even manage to lead us by the nose to the echo chamber of thundering stoopidity?
Did the OP not leave us dangling?

Quote:Quite aware that we are omnivores

Then you should not have referred to us as eat eaters when discussing our diet. Your bad for the lack of clarity. Suck it up buttercup.

Quote:and I never said fatty foods so - GOD.

No, you never said anything. You asked many apperently irrelevant questions and then left us to wander as we wished. Clearly we haven't wandered as you wished. I blame a lack of organization and coherence in the OP.

Quote:It's as if people here can't even think outside of their little safety net....Fucking sad.

From the Donald Trump school of "How to Influence People Without the Hazard of Ever Making Friends"?

Quote:peace.

You mistake this rant of yours for peace? Peace be upon you too.

Quote:Good thing it's my time to waste right? Fuck, I feel like I just got stupider reading that shit.

IQ: sqrt(-1)?

Quote:And excuse the fuck out of me for misspelling something; should've stopped reading but didn't; what's that say about your own intelligence?

It says that we're intelligent enough to see the entertainment value in a post on intelligence when the OP can't spell the word correctly.

What does it say about the broom stuck up your ass that you can't tolerate being poked fun at when you've clearly earned it.

Incidentally, "imagine" hath only one "e".

Quote:You fuckers are so scared that their is a creative force behind existence that you will blindly jump through hoops of fire all while claiming there is nothing to see.

Quaking in my boots. Or perhaps it was your failure to make a coherent point. But hey, blame me for your shortcomings. That's easier right?

Quote:Waste of time indeed.

So stop wasting ours.
Since you couldn't figure it out due to my own inadequacies I'll spell it out; I left it open and in question form and without wholly making conclusions in hopes that one might stumble upon what I was getting at. No doubt a good few did; but lack the decency to man up and even mention it on an intellectual level, let alone actually discuss it.

I'm not upset that I can't spell, and shit. I've known that for some time.

It really is sad though, what passes for intellect these days. Fucking spelling and grammar.

Pretty good critical thinking skills being able to see past those horrible grammatical errors and intentionally underdeveloped and or executed points

By the way; I'm pretty sure you misspelled something. dick
(05-01-2017 09:30 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 10:05 AM)julep Wrote:  Nothing more "intellegent" than comparing people who disagree with you on the internet to Nazis.
A grammar Nazi ass. Get over it

Strictly speaking its the Spelling Schutzstaffel.

---
[+] 6 users Like Paleophyte's post
(05-01-2017 09:18 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  You fuckers are so scared that their* is a creative force behind existence that you will blindly jump through hoops of fire all while claiming there is nothing to see.

*there

Jebus no likey when you call us fuckers. Shame. Shame. Shame.
(I think St. James said something about "This is religion, to control your tongue".)
You should read you some Bible.

And then you give us this piece of pease shit.
Why. If I didn't know better, I'd think you are a hypocrite. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-01-2017, 09:45 PM
(05-01-2017 09:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 09:18 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  You fuckers are so scared that their* is a creative force behind existence that you will blindly jump through hoops of fire all while claiming there is nothing to see.

*there

Jebus no likey when you call us fuckers. Shame. Shame. Shame.
(I think St. James said something about "This is religion, to control your tongue".)
You should read you some Bible.

And then you give us this piece of pease shit.
Why. If I didn't know better, I'd think you are a hypocrite. Big Grin
No shit huh....We've been over this.

Everyone is weak at times.

Still not benefital towards any real cause.....Thanks damnit

The peace still stands...I just get agrivated...I know, great representative for a merciful benevolent all knowing GOD right?

Thanks

peace