Intellegent design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: Intellegent design
(05-01-2017 09:45 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 09:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  *there

Jebus no likey when you call us fuckers. Shame. Shame. Shame.
(I think St. James said something about "This is religion, to control your tongue".)
You should read you some Bible.

And then you give us this piece of pease shit.
Why. If I didn't know better, I'd think you are a hypocrite. Big Grin
No shit huh....We've been over this.

Everyone is weak at times.

Still not benefital towards any real cause.....Thanks damnit

The peace still stands...I just get agrivated...I know, great representative for a merciful benevolent all knowing GOD right?

Thanks

peace

When you get so angry that you're cussing up a storm it's time to take a few steps back and do something you love. If you were near me I'd say, "Come join me and have a cigar and we'll shoot the shit."

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
05-01-2017, 09:55 PM
(05-01-2017 09:45 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 09:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  *there

Jebus no likey when you call us fuckers. Shame. Shame. Shame.
(I think St. James said something about "This is religion, to control your tongue".)
You should read you some Bible.

And then you give us this piece of pease shit.
Why. If I didn't know better, I'd think you are a hypocrite. Big Grin
No shit huh....We've been over this.

The peace still stands...I just get agrivated...I know, great representative for a merciful benevolent all knowing GOD right?

Thanks

peace

A merciful benevolent all knowing god would teach you how to spell "beneficial".

Peas and carrots and maybe some onions.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
05-01-2017, 09:57 PM
(05-01-2017 09:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 09:45 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No shit huh....We've been over this.

Thanks

peace

A merciful benevolent all knowing god would teach you how to spell "beneficial".

Peas and carrots and maybe some onions.
Not necessarily
05-01-2017, 09:57 PM
(05-01-2017 09:41 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Since you couldn't figure it out due to my own inadequacies I'll spell it out; I left it open and in question form and without wholly making conclusions in hopes that one might stumble upon what I was getting at. No doubt a good few did; but lack the decency to man up and even mention it on an intellectual level, let alone actually discuss it.

And when we clearly came to different conclusions you threw a temper tantrum, demonstrating once again how nobody may disagree with the orthodoxy.

Quote:I'm not upset that I can't spell, and shit. I've known that for some time.

It really is sad though, what passes for intellect these days. Fucking spelling and grammar.

It isn't the spelling, it's the reaction. A smart person goes, "Ha-ha, I mis-spelled something. It's a funny." and it passes. Yet here you are dozens of posts later being thin-skinned about it. Makes you look silly and easy to tease.

Quote:By the way; I'm pretty sure you misspelled something.

I'm certain I did. This is the internet and I don't exactly proof my posts. Most people don't even notice. Occasionally I make a funny like your ironic one and we get a chuckle out of it. It's only when you're a thin-skinned half-wit who can't see the irony that it carries on like this.

Quote:dick

The honesty's novel, I'll grant you that. Disappointed that I don't rate more than a four letter word you learned in grade school though. Some mendacious little hypocrites take no pride in their insults.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 6 users Like Paleophyte's post
05-01-2017, 10:03 PM
(05-01-2017 09:41 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Since you couldn't figure it out due to my own inadequacies I'll spell it out;

You should think twice before promising to spell things. Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-01-2017, 10:04 PM
(05-01-2017 09:57 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 09:41 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Since you couldn't figure it out due to my own inadequacies I'll spell it out; I left it open and in question form and without wholly making conclusions in hopes that one might stumble upon what I was getting at. No doubt a good few did; but lack the decency to man up and even mention it on an intellectual level, let alone actually discuss it.

And when we clearly came to different conclusions you threw a temper tantrum, demonstrating once again how nobody may disagree with the orthodoxy.

Quote:I'm not upset that I can't spell, and shit. I've known that for some time.

It really is sad though, what passes for intellect these days. Fucking spelling and grammar.

It isn't the spelling, it's the reaction. A smart person goes, "Ha-ha, I mis-spelled something. It's a funny." and it passes. Yet here you are dozens of posts later being thin-skinned about it. Makes you look silly and easy to tease.

Quote:By the way; I'm pretty sure you misspelled something.

I'm certain I did. This is the internet and I don't exactly proof my posts. Most people don't even notice. Occasionally I make a funny like your ironic one and we get a chuckle out of it. It's only when you're a thin-skinned half-wit who can't see the irony that it carries on like this.

Quote:dick

The honesty's novel, I'll grant you that. Disappointed that I don't rate more than a four letter word you learned in grade school though. Some mendacious little hypocrites take no pride in their insults.
I'm just pissy cuz I always come here with this idea that at least someone will admit they can at least see my point. But everyone acts as if they don't for whatever reasons.

I am thin skinned it seems right now. Thanks for pointing it out. It doesn't help anything either.

Regardless, this thread is quite past pointless for me now as it is more than obvious than none care to talk seriously about the initial topic at hand.

Good night and peace with all sincerity.

I do apologise for the needless negative ramblings and appreciate your ability to point them out in such a manner that is conducive to my desisting from said behavior.
05-01-2017, 10:09 PM
(05-01-2017 10:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 09:41 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Since you couldn't figure it out due to my own inadequacies I'll spell it out;

You should think twice before promising to spell things. Angel
Lol....really
05-01-2017, 10:18 PM
(05-01-2017 10:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Regardless, this thread is quite past pointless for me now as it is more than obvious than none care to talk seriously about the initial topic at hand.

Actually my reply was quite sincere and I ignored all previous responses and angry debates just to address your initial post.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
05-01-2017, 10:19 PM
(05-01-2017 10:18 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 10:04 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Regardless, this thread is quite past pointless for me now as it is more than obvious than none care to talk seriously about the initial topic at hand.

Actually my reply was quite sincere and I ignored all previous responses and angry debates just to address your initial post.
Then perhaps you'll excuse me once more and reference the post number where you sincerely replied to initial post.
05-01-2017, 10:20 PM
(05-01-2017 10:19 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 10:18 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Actually my reply was quite sincere and I ignored all previous responses and angry debates just to address your initial post.
Then perhaps you'll excuse me once more and reference the post number where you sincerely replied to initial post.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1114622