Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2013, 01:17 PM
RE: Intelligence does not exist. IQ does not exist. Nobody is smart
[Image: jb_nation_poe_1_m.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2013, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 01:24 PM by ridethespiral.)
Trolololo

When you write a computer program you must memorize the syntax of the language, but otherwise it's all problem solving and that is learned, you have to adapt and get creative. Picaso didn't copy someone else. Einstein didn't read E = MC2 in the bible. Annoying orange ass hole cat learned how to sneak outside on his own, no other cat showed him.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-08-2013, 01:18 PM
(06-08-2013 01:11 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 01:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  To get a PhD, one has to do some original research. You are demonstrably wrong in your statements.

Answer the question, was this person born a Scientist with a PhD? No.

Was he born a scientist or did he study to become a scientist?

He did original thinking to get a PhD. We all learn throughout our lives, except possibly you.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
06-08-2013, 01:19 PM
(06-08-2013 01:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 01:11 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Answer the question, was this person born a Scientist with a PhD? No.

Was he born a scientist or did he study to become a scientist?

He did original thinking to get a PhD. We all learn throughout our lives, except possibly you.

In this case it was a she.
06-08-2013, 01:19 PM
(06-08-2013 01:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 01:00 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  You are in denial and clearly delusional if you think intelligence exists.

Where does your ideas/thoughts come from?

They come from books, movies, videos, music, articles, seminars, audiobooks, you name it, the ability to memorize stuff you hear and see and read.

Which are INTEGRATED, and re-assembled, dependent on what YOUR prior learning has made possible. Your premise is false, and your conclusion is false.

Welcome to *Troll Central*.
Having a bad day, are we ?
Got kicked out of Grade School today ?
Please start some more threads, so they can ban you, ASAP.

Just when I think we've seen the MOST stupid possible person on Earth, another shows up and proves me wrong.

You want a mod to ban me from a discussion forum where people make threads and discuss things?Blink

Freedom of speech, i made a thread and stated an opinion and if you don't like it then prove me wrong, that's why threads are made.

You are in denial and you act somehow superior because you have somehow convinced yourself that you are ''smart'', newsflash: you arent and neither is anyone else.

When you are born you have NOTHING, you are empty and from then on you are getting lessons by someone else and listening to their thoughts/advice, it's not you.
06-08-2013, 01:20 PM
(06-08-2013 01:19 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 01:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  He did original thinking to get a PhD. We all learn throughout our lives, except possibly you.

In this case it was a she.

I was speaking generically, but point taken. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
06-08-2013, 01:21 PM
(06-08-2013 01:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 01:19 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  In this case it was a she.

The question still is, was she born a scientist or did she study to become a scientist?

If she did study then she had to learn from someone else in the first place.
06-08-2013, 01:22 PM
(06-08-2013 01:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 01:19 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  In this case it was a she.

I just wanted to clear up any confusion over my own gender. Did everyone assume a scientist must be male, or have I been overwhelmingly girly in my short time here? Tongue
06-08-2013, 01:22 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savant_syndrome

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
06-08-2013, 01:23 PM
(06-08-2013 01:19 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 01:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Which are INTEGRATED, and re-assembled, dependent on what YOUR prior learning has made possible. Your premise is false, and your conclusion is false.

Welcome to *Troll Central*.
Having a bad day, are we ?
Got kicked out of Grade School today ?
Please start some more threads, so they can ban you, ASAP.

Just when I think we've seen the MOST stupid possible person on Earth, another shows up and proves me wrong.

You want a mod to ban me from a discussion forum where people make threads and discuss things?Blink

Freedom of speech, i made a thread and stated an opinion and if you don't like it then prove me wrong, that's why threads are made.

You are in denial and you act somehow superior because you have somehow convinced yourself that you are ''smart'', newsflash: you arent and neither is anyone else.

When you are born you have NOTHING, you are empty and from then on you are getting lessons by someone else and listening to their thoughts/advice, it's not you.

You started 4 idiot thread in like 30 minutes. That's called "spamming".
You have not presented one fact or study yet to defend your position. What you have done is prove that you have absolutely not a shred of education on the subject of Neuro-science, Neuro-biology, learning, or anything else, "neuro".

Idiot troll.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche