Intelligent Apex Argument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2013, 03:01 AM

Intelligent Apex Argument
Someone ask this on a forum. Here it is :

We are intelligent as a species in relation to other species. Species that make us look smart when we're next to them; animals, insects etc. But some people seem to think, regardless of these creatures, we tip the scales of intellect, that we're somewhat at the higher end of the spectrum. Even to the point where we've taken up the authority to dictate what can and cannot exist (wow).

If a scale/spectrum of intelligence exists, then an absolute level of intelligence exists - a point in which intelligence reaches it's peak (some call it - omniscience, personified as the concept of God, ergo, God exists).

The atheist will have to then take the other option: that this apex does not exist, that intelligence simply goes on forever - which means, theoretically, the human race can be reduced to a species of fumbling retards compared to a species X with insurmountably levels of intellect.

The atheist will have to apply this logic to stupidity - so you have a creature X that is infinitely stupid.

What do you think? Can somebody give a refutation to it?
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2013, 03:18 AM
RE: Intelligent Apex Argument
(16-09-2013 03:01 AM)Mike Wrote:  Someone ask this on a forum. Here it is :

We are intelligent as a species in relation to other species. Species that make us look smart when we're next to them; animals, insects etc. But some people seem to think, regardless of these creatures, we tip the scales of intellect, that we're somewhat at the higher end of the spectrum. Even to the point where we've taken up the authority to dictate what can and cannot exist (wow).

If a scale/spectrum of intelligence exists, then an absolute level of intelligence exists - a point in which intelligence reaches it's peak (some call it - omniscience, personified as the concept of God, ergo, God exists).

The atheist will have to then take the other option: that this apex does not exist, that intelligence simply goes on forever - which means, theoretically, the human race can be reduced to a species of fumbling retards compared to a species X with insurmountably levels of intellect.

The atheist will have to apply this logic to stupidity - so you have a creature X that is infinitely stupid.

What do you think.

There will certainly be limits on biological intelligence. Physical constraints such as the finite speed of light, etc will make it so that a brain can only become so big. I would say this applies to machine intelligence too, but I don't know enough about quantum computers to be certain about that.

Extreme thought experiment: Suppose you had a biological brain the size of the observable universe. Parts of it would be expanding away from each other faster than the speed of light. Signals sent from one part of the brain may never reach a necessary connection on another part of the brain.

A thought that would be easily possible on a small brain might be require a violation of the laws of physics to happen on an extremely large brain.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2013, 03:29 AM
Too many theists, not enough shotgun shells, that's what I think. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
16-09-2013, 03:54 AM
you are confusing superiority with intelligence, they are totally so absolutely different thing
each word is always absolute true objective mean thing free, so independant totally of another word

im inventing this but it sounds clean comparing to what u know

now let me invent the substance how intelligence and superiority are different

wait i have to think

yea ready

superiority is free

intelligence is objective

now i see why i couldnt have a sense of before bc all was like saying that i could b more intelligent then superior

but in getting to know how to say anything without mean nor will so in reality of what could possibly b true, i look more superior then intelligent

so intelligence and superiority are totally different things

the link in absolute truth conception for existence reality, is when intelligence is true so objective reality is a being free constancy

that being truly free is then also superior absolute fact

which is proven by conscious stands being always superior sense that is why isolated from things while in charge of itself realisation of being a thing ways

then what is superior is always intelligent so objective possible realisator of things rights

but what is intelligent so objective reality is never superior end

now we got smthg that i never knew

reality dont end free

that is why it is retarded and keep becoming worse till shit still

then we can say that intelligence is never superior

but superior can b intelligent if he must

then we can also say, that points relate to each others physically randomly

then we have to admit that conscious is important fact to b in reality
16-09-2013, 04:02 AM
(16-09-2013 03:54 AM)absols Wrote:  you are confusing superiority with intelligence, they are totally so absolutely different thing
each word is always absolute true objective mean thing free, so independant totally of another word

wait i have to think

yea ready

superiority is free

now i see why i couldnt have a sense of before bc all was more suggesting that im more intelligent then superior

but in getting to know how to say anything without mean nor will so in reality of what could possibly b true, i look more superior then intelligent in truth

so intelligence and superiority are totally different things basically

the link in absolute truth conception for free existence values, is when intelligence is true so objective reality is a being free constancy

which is proven by conscious stands being always superior sense that is why isolated from things while in charge of itself realisation of being a thing ways

then what is superior is always intelligent so objective possible realisator of things rights

reality dont end free

16-09-2013, 04:05 AM
(16-09-2013 03:54 AM)absols Wrote:  you are confusing superiority with intelligence, they are totally so absolutely different thing

wait i have to think

yea ready

superiority is free

now i see why i couldnt have a sense of before bc all was like saying that i could b more intelligent then superior

but in getting to know how to say anything without mean nor will so in reality of what could possibly b true, i look more superior then intelligent

so intelligence and superiority are totally different things

the link in absolute truth conception for existence reality, is when intelligence is true so objective reality is a being free constancy

reality dont end free

Hooray for word soup!

[Image: alphabet-soup_300.jpg]

Hmmmm, tasty!

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
16-09-2013, 04:06 AM
16-09-2013, 04:23 AM

(16-09-2013 03:29 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Too many theists, not enough shotgun shells, that's what I think. Dodgy

Yeah it seems. Dodgy
16-09-2013, 04:25 AM

(16-09-2013 04:06 AM)absols Wrote:  now i see why i couldnt have a sense of before bc all was more suggesting that im more intelligent then superior

but in getting to know how to say anything without mean nor will so in reality of what could possibly b true, i look more superior then intelligent in truth

so intelligence and superiority are totally different things basically

the link in absolute truth conception for free existence values, is when intelligence is true so objective reality is a being free constancy

reality dont end free

Are you punching the keyboard? Sorry I just can't literally understand what are you trying to say.
16-09-2013, 05:50 AM
I can't read 3/5th's of the content on this thread due to people on my ignore list.

I do however like soup & shotgun shells

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results