• 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2015, 02:39 PM
RE: "Intelligent" Design
Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2015, 02:40 PM
(12-05-2011 09:19 AM)çrisar Wrote:  I think that God forgot to think about the oxigen we breath is the main guilty of the oxidation of our tissues and that's the way we become old and die....

Adam wouldn't die if he remained immortal. Nothing could destroy his physical body before he partook of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil.
God's plan was that Adam becomes mortal and learn all kinds of evil. God's plan works PERFECTLY.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
24-09-2015, 02:41 PM
(24-09-2015 02:39 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Laugh out load
Laugh out load

24-09-2015, 02:43 PM
(24-09-2015 02:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  BUDDY CHRIST:
We are also terribly designed as far as survival goes. We require energy every few hours, which we must obtain by eating the flesh of animals (which must be set on fire for a specific amount of time or else make us sick) or by eating certain plants (but only certain plants and only if altered and prepared a certain way). And grass, the most abundant plant on the plant... can't sustain us. In addition to constantly eating perishable foodstuffs, we must also drink water. But even though 70% of the planet is covered with water, we can't drink THAT water because its salt content can't be processed by our perfectly designed body.

ALLA: Adam and Eve were perfectly designed. Nothing could destroy their physical bodies. Even radiation could not destroy their bodies. They could see God and didn't die. God is source of great light and radiation.
But when Adam and Eve partook of the fruit of good and evil their bodies changed, their bodies became mortal or fallen. When it happened many things became dangerous for them.
So, God is good designer.

And you've got some evidence??

Old moldy books written by goatherds crazed by syphilis contracted from sheep, whacked out of their skulls on ergot and drunk on bad mead doesn't really qualify as "evidence" -- so don't bother trotting that shit out and calling it empirical evidence.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
24-09-2015, 02:43 PM
Hug

Laugh out load
24-09-2015, 02:49 PM
(24-09-2015 02:43 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 02:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  BUDDY CHRIST:
We are also terribly designed as far as survival goes. We require energy every few hours, which we must obtain by eating the flesh of animals (which must be set on fire for a specific amount of time or else make us sick) or by eating certain plants (but only certain plants and only if altered and prepared a certain way). And grass, the most abundant plant on the plant... can't sustain us. In addition to constantly eating perishable foodstuffs, we must also drink water. But even though 70% of the planet is covered with water, we can't drink THAT water because its salt content can't be processed by our perfectly designed body.

ALLA: Adam and Eve were perfectly designed. Nothing could destroy their physical bodies. Even radiation could not destroy their bodies. They could see God and didn't die. God is source of great light and radiation.
But when Adam and Eve partook of the fruit of good and evil their bodies changed, their bodies became mortal or fallen. When it happened many things became dangerous for them.
So, God is good designer.

And you've got some evidence??

Old moldy books written by goatherds crazed by syphilis contracted from sheep, whacked out of their skulls on ergot and drunk on bad mead doesn't really qualify as "evidence" -- so don't bother trotting that shit out and calling it empirical evidence.....
Yes, tell this to Buddy Christ. Tongue

24-09-2015, 02:56 PM
(13-05-2011 04:13 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I've posed the question to theists before: "If you truly believe that this life is meaningless and only the eternal afterlife matters, then why not baptize your babies and then kill them? (Lethal injection or something)
They are wrong. This life is very, very important. Without this life nobody can become God and have eternal progression.
(13-05-2011 04:13 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  By doing so, you would be sending the child straight to heaven without all the temptations of life or even the possibility of hell. The person doing the killing can ask forgiveness immediately after and be free of sin within seconds of the deed." I usually get a response along the lines of "well God wants us to experience life and enjoy everything it has to offer."
Yes, this is the point: we have to obtain mortal physical bodies and be tested.
(13-05-2011 04:13 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  If this is so, then why are babies constantly born with serious disabilities and diseases, some that cripple and some that outright kill before the child even reaches adulthood? God wanted them to have a taste of life, but just enough to experience a tortured existence?
So, as I said, first, to obtain mortal physical bodies. Second, to be tested.

God wanted us to learn about good and evil and to have new experiences(good and bad). Mortality offers plenty of that.

And Filox, do you mean you asked other creationists on here? Cause if the atheists refused to answer, I would find that very unusual.
[/quote]

24-09-2015, 02:59 PM
(24-09-2015 02:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  Nothing could destroy their physical bodies.

. . . killed by fruit Facepalm

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-09-2015, 03:07 PM
(24-09-2015 02:59 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 02:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  Nothing could destroy their physical bodies.

. . . killed by fruit Facepalm

They were not killed by the fruit. Adam lived for almost 1000 years after he ate fruit. Fruit only changed his body.

24-09-2015, 03:08 PM
then the elements killed Adam's body