"Intelligent" Design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: "Intelligent" Design
(24-09-2015 06:07 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 03:26 PM)Alla Wrote:  God sent Black Death and we found cure.

A few centuries late is better than never, amirite?
God will not do for us what we can do on our own. We have to find cures, we have to solve problems. Sometimes it takes a while. This is part of process of learning in mortality.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2015, 09:43 PM
(24-09-2015 08:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 06:07 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  A few centuries late is better than never, amirite?
God will not do for us what we can do on our own. We have to find cures, we have to solve problems. Sometimes it takes a while. This is part of process of learning in mortality.

Your deity sent the Black Death, which killed 75 million, perhaps 200 million people in one of the most horrific kind of deaths possible, just to force us to find a cure for it? To give us challenges?! To show us we are mortal?!

Let me tell you honey, we don't need the Black Death sent to us by anyone, anywhere to let us know we are mortal.

Hitler looks like a pussy cat compared to your particular deity. Stalin was a super nice guy compared to your deity. Khmer Rouge was a walk in the park on a sunny day compared to your god.

Do you realize just how fucked up you are to believe this rubbish? Apparently not. You are sick, your belief is sick and were your god to actually exist I'd take a gun and shoot him between the eyes at close range to prevent any further genocide.

Fortunately, thankfully, there isn't one iota of evidence for your imaginary, genocidal deity. Zip. None.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-09-2015, 09:49 PM
(24-09-2015 06:07 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  A few centuries late is better than never, amirite?

God created eye parasites that blind and kill innocent children so that humanity can learn a lesson?

[Image: EyeParasite.jpg]

Your god is a fucked in the head sadist with nothing to teach us, you incredulous fucktard.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-09-2015, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2015 06:32 AM by Free Thought.)

It took so long that it wasn't really all that relevant any more, and it came at the cost of literally countless millions every single one of which died so horrifically it is difficult to actually consider.

Imposing challenges to further development and potential is fine and all, but in your god's position I would struggle to find a more evil way of going about it, and I'd like to think I'm no slouch in the field of imagining evil.
Edit: spelling correction 'filed' to 'field'

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-09-2015, 12:24 AM
The rebuttal that only took 4 years to complete, brought to you in one paragraph! Best thread ever.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
25-09-2015, 05:15 AM
(24-09-2015 08:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 08:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your evidence for this is ... ? Consider

Oh, I just shared with you what I believe is true.

Preach it Alla! The more you talk, the more disgusted everyone becomes towards your religion.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
25-09-2015, 05:23 AM
(24-09-2015 09:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 08:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  God will not do for us what we can do on our own. We have to find cures, we have to solve problems. Sometimes it takes a while. This is part of process of learning in mortality.

It took so long that it wasn't really all that relevant any more, and it came at the cost of literally countless millions every single one of which died so horrifically it is difficult to actually consider.

Imposing challenges to further development and potential is fine and all, but in your god's position I would struggle to find a more evil way of going about it, and I'd like to think I'm no slouch in the filed of imagining evil.

Let's see, god creates plagues to generate almost extinction-level events so we can learn to become gods.

I wonder what the gods were trying to teach us with the K-T extinction event?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
25-09-2015, 07:01 PM
(24-09-2015 09:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Your deity sent the Black Death, which killed 75 million, perhaps 200 million people in one of the most horrific kind of deaths possible, just to force us to find a cure for it? To give us challenges?! To show us we are mortal?!
In order for gods(mortal men) evolve and become Gods they have to develop divine qualities first.
How can gods become Gods? They have to learn first how to overcome evil like the Black Death and many, many other things.
So, we don't need the Black Death to know that we are mortal. We are here to work hard to become Gods. This life is school. Without obstacles we don't have opportunities to evolve.
(24-09-2015 09:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Let me tell you honey, we don't need the Black Death sent to us by anyone, anywhere to let us know we are mortal.
I agree.
(24-09-2015 09:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hitler looks like a pussy cat compared to your particular deity. Stalin was a super nice guy compared to your deity. Khmer Rouge was a walk in the park on a sunny day compared to your god.
Hitler, Stalin, Rouge wanted to destroy those people not because they wanted those people had eternal progression. So, they were evil.
What does Father and our Teacher wants us to do when we face evil?
he wants us to find way to destroy or overcome this evil.
Gods know how to overcome evil and this is one of the reasons why They are Gods.
Now it is our turn to learn to be like Gods. We are here to find ways how to overcome the Black Death or people like Stalin or Hitler.
When we do this we grow, we progress, we become better, we become more like Gods.
If monkey didn't have to overcome obstacles and all kinds of "evil" it would never evolve into a man. Monkey has to work hard to evolve into human.
(24-09-2015 09:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Do you realize just how fucked up you are to believe this rubbish? Apparently not. You are sick, your belief is sick and were your god to actually exist I'd take a gun and shoot him between the eyes at close range to prevent any further genocide.
It is not sick, it is the truth - if you don't have to overcome evil(hardships) you NEVER, NEVER, NEVER progress. You might reverse back and become a monkey.
So, you don't like to have progress in your life. Fine, but I feel pity for you.

P.S. If there are no hard mountains to climb you never learn to climb them and you will never enjoy the best view.
This is not what I want. I want to solve problems, I want to overcome evil and then I want to celebrate my victories and I want to be like Gods. They do all those things.

25-09-2015, 07:12 PM
(25-09-2015 05:23 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Let's see, god creates plagues to generate almost extinction-level events so we can learn to become gods.
Without those events we can not find solutions. Without looking for and finding solutions we turn back to monkeys. We become stupid and lazy. When we have problems and find solutions our brains work harder and sharper. We have to be CREATIVE.
If we are not CREATIVE we will never become Gods. That is what Gods do: They see problems and They solve them. They create.
We create medications. We hill sick. Only Gods/gods can do this.
(25-09-2015 05:23 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  I wonder what the gods were trying to teach us with the K-T extinction event?
[/video]
First of all Gods prepared this Earth for us. It took many epochs. Dinosaurs served their part/role in the process. When they were not necessary any more they were destroyed.
may be their bodies were used to turn to some kind of minerals that we humans can use.
We also can study them and learn how Gods prepare planets for future humans.
By learning new things we progress, we become more like Gods.

25-09-2015, 07:17 PM
(25-09-2015 05:15 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 08:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  Oh, I just shared with you what I believe is true.

Preach it Alla! The more you talk, the more disgusted everyone becomes towards your religion.
It doesn't matter if YOU(TheInquisition) are less disgusted or more disgusted or super disgusted. Right?
But those who are ready to accept this religion, embrace it with open hearts and open minds. They understand better why we are here and why evil is necessary.
Why evil is also a blessing.
Book of Mormon: it must be an opposition in all things. if there is no evil there is no good but everything is neutral.