"Intelligent" Design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2015, 07:19 PM
RE: "Intelligent" Design
(24-09-2015 09:49 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 08:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  God will not do for us what we can do on our own. We have to find cures, we have to solve problems. Sometimes it takes a while. This is part of process of learning in mortality.

God created eye parasites that blind and kill innocent children so that humanity can learn a lesson?

[Image: EyeParasite.jpg]

Your god is a fucked in the head sadist with nothing to teach us, you incredulous fucktard.

No, so that humanity or gods learn to be creative and figure out how to hill the blind. Then you evolve in God.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2015, 09:05 AM
(25-09-2015 07:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 05:15 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Preach it Alla! The more you talk, the more disgusted everyone becomes towards your religion.
It doesn't matter if YOU(TheInquisition) are less disgusted or more disgusted or super disgusted. Right?
But those who are ready to accept this religion, embrace it with open hearts and open minds. They understand better why we are here and why evil is necessary.
Why evil is also a blessing.
Book of Mormon: it must be an opposition in all things. if there is no evil there is no good but everything is neutral.

So is there evil in heaven or is everything neutral in heaven? Or was everything neutral before god created things and allowed evil to exist.

There is also an opposite flow and opening of the mind to embrace that evil isn't actually anything. It's merely a concept we created in our ways to describe things going against the way we planned for things to go. As a society of being fairer and more caring to fellow creature, acknowledging the concept of evil is an absurd idea helps us move on past various problems.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
26-09-2015, 01:12 PM
(26-09-2015 09:05 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  So is there evil in heaven or is everything neutral in heaven? Or was everything neutral before god created things and allowed evil to exist.
There is also an opposite flow and opening of the mind to embrace that evil isn't actually anything. It's merely a concept we created in our ways to describe things going against the way we planned for things to go. As a society of being fairer and more caring to fellow creature, acknowledging the concept of evil is an absurd idea helps us move on past various problems.
There are no such things as "good" or "evil" in nature.
But there are things that lead to destruction of Gods/gods.
Those things Gods or gods call "evil".
Things that lead to progression of Gods/gods are called "good" by Gods/gods.
God Heavenly Father Elohim and God Son Yahweh teach us what things lead us to self-destruction. Those things they and we call "evil".
Our Gods also teach us what things lead us to our eternal progression. They call them "good".

26-09-2015, 02:22 PM
(25-09-2015 07:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 09:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Your deity sent the Black Death, which killed 75 million, perhaps 200 million people in one of the most horrific kind of deaths possible, just to force us to find a cure for it? To give us challenges?! To show us we are mortal?!
In order for gods(mortal men) evolve and become Gods they have to develop divine qualities first.
How can gods become Gods? They have to learn first how to overcome evil like the Black Death and many, many other things.
So, we don't need the Black Death to know that we are mortal. We are here to work hard to become Gods. This life is school. Without obstacles we don't have opportunities to evolve.
(24-09-2015 09:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Let me tell you honey, we don't need the Black Death sent to us by anyone, anywhere to let us know we are mortal.
I agree.
(24-09-2015 09:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hitler looks like a pussy cat compared to your particular deity. Stalin was a super nice guy compared to your deity. Khmer Rouge was a walk in the park on a sunny day compared to your god.
Hitler, Stalin, Rouge wanted to destroy those people not because they wanted those people had eternal progression. So, they were evil.
What does Father and our Teacher wants us to do when we face evil?
he wants us to find way to destroy or overcome this evil.
Gods know how to overcome evil and this is one of the reasons why They are Gods.
Now it is our turn to learn to be like Gods. We are here to find ways how to overcome the Black Death or people like Stalin or Hitler.
When we do this we grow, we progress, we become better, we become more like Gods.
If monkey didn't have to overcome obstacles and all kinds of "evil" it would never evolve into a man. Monkey has to work hard to evolve into human.
(24-09-2015 09:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Do you realize just how fucked up you are to believe this rubbish? Apparently not. You are sick, your belief is sick and were your god to actually exist I'd take a gun and shoot him between the eyes at close range to prevent any further genocide.
It is not sick, it is the truth - if you don't have to overcome evil(hardships) you NEVER, NEVER, NEVER progress. You might reverse back and become a monkey.
So, you don't like to have progress in your life. Fine, but I feel pity for you.

P.S. If there are no hard mountains to climb you never learn to climb them and you will never enjoy the best view.
This is not what I want. I want to solve problems, I want to overcome evil and then I want to celebrate my victories and I want to be like Gods. They do all those things.

You have yet to prove a god exists. All your muttering, dogma, ridiculous assertions, your endless carrying on about a god... and not one iota of proof.

Then you have the gall to insist that your unproven god has sent the infliction of the Black Death genocide for our eventual benefit, thereby creating the problem so he can watch us suffer and solve the problem.

You need help. Believing in an imaginary all powerful being that is cold-blooded enough to inflict viral and bacterial suffering and mass death is perverted, sick and mentally ill. Yes, you need help.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
26-09-2015, 07:45 PM
(24-09-2015 09:49 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 08:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  God will not do for us what we can do on our own. We have to find cures, we have to solve problems. Sometimes it takes a while. This is part of process of learning in mortality.

God created eye parasites that blind and kill innocent children so that humanity can learn a lesson?

Your god is a fucked in the head sadist with nothing to teach us, you incredulous fucktard.

I believe that should be "you credulous fucktard". Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-09-2015, 07:52 PM
(26-09-2015 07:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 09:49 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  God created eye parasites that blind and kill innocent children so that humanity can learn a lesson?

Fucktard is probably enough.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
26-09-2015, 07:59 PM
(26-09-2015 07:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 09:49 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  God created eye parasites that blind and kill innocent children so that humanity can learn a lesson?

Allah's fucktardery is so powerful, that it can be simultaneously credulous and incredulous, it really is incomprehensible by human standards.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
26-09-2015, 08:47 PM
(25-09-2015 07:19 PM)Alla Wrote:  

No, so that humanity or gods learn to be creative and figure out how to hill the blind. Then you evolve in God.

So the naturally blind isn't enough of an incentive, your deity felt the need to purpose build parasites that eat children's eyes for the job?

You say this is all to teach humans to be creative, but your god is very uncreative in his methods. Any bumbling fool can cause harm through action; if it was as intelligent as one ought to expect of a god, it should be able to do it's work without causing so much pain and despair that Hitler couldn't even have wet dreams about it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
26-09-2015, 09:35 PM
(26-09-2015 08:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So the naturally blind isn't enough of an incentive, your deity felt the need to purpose build parasites that eat children's eyes for the job?
To learn how to create is only on of the purposes of having evil in this world.
We are here also to learn to continue to be strong and live as productive lives as possible even if we face different kinds of damages to our bodies.
Adam partook the fruit of knowledge of good and evil so he and all his posterity can learn about all kinds of evil that exist.
Only those who learn from own experience different kinds of evil and continue to be dissent human beings can become Gods.
Our Gods learned from their own experiences. Now it is our time/turn.

26-09-2015, 09:37 PM
(26-09-2015 07:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 07:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  I believe that should be "you credulous fucktard". Consider

Fucktard is probably enough.
yeah yeah Smile