"Intelligent" Design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: "Intelligent" Design
(26-09-2015 07:59 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 07:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  I believe that should be "you credulous fucktard". Consider

Allah's fucktardery is so powerful, that it can be simultaneously credulous and incredulous, it really is incomprehensible by human standards.

when there is no good argument, names calling is there only thing that left
Big Grin

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2015, 09:58 PM
(26-09-2015 09:39 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 07:59 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Allah's fucktardery is so powerful, that it can be simultaneously credulous and incredulous, it really is incomprehensible by human standards.

Big Grin

That is not name-calling, it is description and characterization.

"You are an ignorant, stupid child" is an applicable insult. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-09-2015, 10:04 PM
(26-09-2015 09:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 08:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So the naturally blind isn't enough of an incentive, your deity felt the need to purpose build parasites that eat children's eyes for the job?
To learn how to create is only on of the purposes of having evil in this world.
We are here also to learn to continue to be strong and live as productive lives as possible even if we face different kinds of damages to our bodies.
Adam partook the fruit of knowledge of good and evil so he and all his posterity can learn about all kinds of evil that exist.
Only those who learn from own experience different kinds of evil and continue to be dissent human beings can become Gods.
Our Gods learned from their own experiences. Now it is our time/turn.

None of that answers the fundamental objection of that post, being the use of uncreative methods to 'teach' creativity.
Nor does it respond to the previously raised objects that it's a downright evil way of going about it.

This just makes me curious as to how beings inferior to myself (and let's not kid ourselves, being better than me is a very low bar to cross) can be considered gods worth worship?
You said they went through their own experiences, so unless they are universally evil and sadistic or simply incredibly stupid they must know that this is a shitty way of going about things.

Either your gods are stupid, or they are evil. Either way, they are monsters.
Or, they are simply not there.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-09-2015, 09:46 AM
(26-09-2015 09:39 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 07:59 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Allah's fucktardery is so powerful, that it can be simultaneously credulous and incredulous, it really is incomprehensible by human standards.

Big Grin

An argument implies a two-way exchange. There's only your ridiculous assertions based on the voices in your head. I'm not interested in your silly universe inside your mind.

Chas is completely correct in his characterization of you as a silly, ignorant child, I would only add vapid to the list.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition