Intelligent RE-Design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: Intelligent RE-Design
(15-03-2013 09:55 PM)poolboyg88 Wrote:  Although ones sex will always be at a disadvantage by being idle during pregnancy.

This change would undoubtedly naturally create a more equal, innovative, and wealthier society. The reformed psychologically would most likely spread in relation towards other "races" and other targeted groups.

I think personally all men should have to experience birth. Yanno a tiny opening expanding to allow a child to pass through it. Ya...breast feeding too. Really women have had the upper hand on this forever....it's time for a change.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-03-2013, 10:32 PM

[+] 2 users Like Ghost's post
15-03-2013, 11:17 PM
Sans hair

15-03-2013, 11:31 PM
(15-03-2013 06:05 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
http://phys.org/news/2013-02-scars-human...sical.html

"If an engineer were given the task to design the human body, he or she would never have done it the way humans have evolved," Latimer said.

After reading this article I wonder what biological changes would you propose to improve our bodies.

A few quickly come to mind but I'll limit it to one to get us started.

1) Total separation of oral cavity leading to our digestive tract and our nares (nose) leading to our respiratory tract thus assuring that neither food or water would obstruct our respiration. No choking (a lá cetaceans).

This would require another oriface. So while choking might no longer be an issue, you've just created another avenue by which pathogens can invade the body.

KingsChosen is a lying douchebag
16-03-2013, 06:25 AM
(15-03-2013 11:31 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(15-03-2013 06:05 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  1) Total separation of oral cavity leading to our digestive tract and our nares (nose) leading to our respiratory tract thus assuring that neither food or water would obstruct our respiration. No choking (a lá cetaceans).
This would require another oriface. So while choking might no longer be an issue, you've just created another avenue by which pathogens can invade the body.

Maybe but not necessarily. I envision a short, dedicated tract that bypasses the pharynx region and goes unobstructed from nose to lungs.

Speaking of pathogens...a better re-design would include a more robust human immune system.

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
16-03-2013, 06:28 AM
(15-03-2013 09:08 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(15-03-2013 09:05 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Why only teeth??
NOT only, it was just the first thing that came to mind that is relevant to me.

I like the regeneration bit, this would also add to our longevity that Aspchizo was complaining about.

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
16-03-2013, 01:06 PM
(16-03-2013 06:25 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(15-03-2013 11:31 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  This would require another oriface. So while choking might no longer be an issue, you've just created another avenue by which pathogens can invade the body.

Maybe but not necessarily. I envision a short, dedicated tract that bypasses the pharynx region and goes unobstructed from nose to lungs.

Speaking of pathogens...a better re-design would include a more robust human immune system.

Then you would have to redesign the nose so that it doesn't get stuffed up. You would also have to make it bigger because thereare times during exertion that you need so much air, you breath through your mouth.

KingsChosen is a lying douchebag
16-03-2013, 01:15 PM
So people with large noses don't get stuffed up as those of us with small dainty ones?

16-03-2013, 01:49 PM
Intelligent RE-Design
Perhaps the women might like to do away with menstruation?
16-03-2013, 02:09 PM
We should have been designed with an epidermis that reflects UVB and UVA radiation seeing as how we are so close to the sun and all...
Either the sun is too close or our skin needs more hair or what I said above.