Intelligent RE-Design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2013, 04:53 AM
RE: Intelligent RE-Design
It's only a matter of time before we design super-efficient nano-machines that auto-repair injuries or even destroy disease carriers before they enter the bloodstream. Blurring the line between science fiction and reality. Science is awesome. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2013, 05:59 AM
Iron pellets in the brain would allow us to sense the Earth's magnetic fields!

http://www.livescience.com/29343-bird-br...pid=525423

Now why wouldn't an Intelligent Designer supply us with something so useful? Consider

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."- Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
12-06-2013, 07:59 PM
We had mentioned limb regeneration and scientists are working on the possibility! I had no clue that mammals, including us humans, can regenerate fingertips including bone!

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...132532.htm

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."- Mark Twain in Eruption
28-06-2013, 11:27 PM
My redesign idea is simply making humans a single gender. Similar to the no sexual dimorphism thing said earlier, but everyone has a shot at it. The idea involves rerouting the uterus from the anus, so it serves the dual purpose seen in some creatures, as well as having the egg that is discarded during the period removed with solid waste instead of a week long bleeding period. It would also mean placing a set of male genitals on the front, making the being hermaphroditic. Human anatomy would have to be asymmetrical for max efficiency as the intestines and such would get in the way of a symmetrical uterus setup.
29-06-2013, 08:59 AM
(28-06-2013 11:27 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  My redesign idea is simply making humans a single gender. Similar to the no sexual dimorphism thing said earlier, but everyone has a shot at it. The idea involves rerouting the uterus from the anus, so it serves the dual purpose seen in some creatures, as well as having the egg that is discarded during the period removed with solid waste instead of a week long bleeding period. It would also mean placing a set of male genitals on the front, making the being hermaphroditic. Human anatomy would have to be asymmetrical for max efficiency as the intestines and such would get in the way of a symmetrical uterus setup.

Now that is a first post! Welcome EvilCitrus.

I guess we would just have to get used to the looks of the new, improved us huh? Hobo So what happens with the mammary glands? Do we all sport a set?

29-06-2013, 12:59 PM
(29-06-2013 08:59 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Now that is a first post! Welcome EvilCitrus.

I guess we would just have to get used to the looks of the new, improved us huh? Hobo So what happens with the mammary glands? Do we all sport a set?

Thank you for the warm welcomeBig Grin

As for mammaries, yes, we all would sport a set. Some larger than others, and bigger still better.

Personally I would make it so the overall shape is female, but with still muscle tone and strength of a male.

I would consider the male genitals and the breasts the "male side" of the body as you insert those into other orifices, while the anus and mouth the "female orifices" as you put stuff in there.
29-06-2013, 02:06 PM
1.i would create a denser skin like crocodile skin around the neck.
2.the ability to regenerate teeth
3.the nuts shouldnt be hanging external,or they should have a denser skin
4.bones out of carbon steel or titanium
5.some way that old,rotten and poisonous food tastes extremely bad and vegetables taste like a big mac
6.longer orgasms
7.no pain when a woman gives birth

just thought of something...if god designed us to his image,he is pretty weak, or he just did a shitty job in making us
in both cases,god is weak. Nice argument against ID

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
30-06-2013, 09:12 AM
(29-06-2013 12:59 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(29-06-2013 08:59 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Now that is a first post! Welcome EvilCitrus.

Thank you for the warm welcomeBig Grin

As for mammaries, yes, we all would sport a set. Some larger than others, and bigger still better.

Personally I would make it so the overall shape is female, but with still muscle tone and strength of a male.

I would consider the male genitals and the breasts the "male side" of the body as you insert those into other orifices, while the anus and mouth the "female orifices" as you put stuff in there.

This just sounds so enticing No
Tongue

30-06-2013, 09:54 AM
A more efficient birthing process. Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]
30-06-2013, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2013 01:18 PM by Full Circle.)
(30-06-2013 09:54 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  A more efficient birthing process. Drinking Beverage

Flesh it out oh Feline One.

Like what? Perhaps more like Pandas so women's hips wouldn't need to increase in size anymore to fit our ever increasing craniums?
I could see evolving to give birth in a shorter gestation period and then having to complete the process outside the womb before cutting the umblical chord.

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post