Intelligent RE-Design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2013, 12:56 PM
RE: Intelligent RE-Design
(30-06-2013 12:54 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 09:54 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  A more efficient birthing process. Drinking Beverage

Flesh it out oh Feline One.

Like what? Perhaps more like Pandas so women's hips would need to increase in size anymore to fit our ever increasing craniums?
I could see evolving to give birth in a shorter gestation period and then having to complete the process outside the womb before cutting the umblical chord.

You just did the work for me! Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2013, 03:03 PM
I would have the birthing process so women (or my idea of the hermaphroditic humans) would lay an egg somewhat smaller than the human baby, and it opens up from the top to drop food into it, which is digested and put through the umbilical cord. That way, nobody would have to worry about the absolutely painful birthing process.
30-06-2013, 03:07 PM
(30-06-2013 03:03 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I would have the birthing process so women (or my idea of the hermaphroditic humans) would lay an egg somewhat smaller than the human baby, and it opens up from the top to drop food into it, which is digested and put through the umbilical cord. That way, nobody would have to worry about the absolutely painful birthing process.

Consider

Still gotta lay that egg.......

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
30-06-2013, 05:14 PM
(30-06-2013 03:07 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Consider

Still gotta lay that egg.......

The egg is smaller so it doesn't hurt much if at all.