Interactive Atlas of Human Evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2015, 08:58 AM
Interactive Atlas of Human Evolution
I'd like to share my new website with you all:

http://AtlasoftheHumanJourney.com/

It uses interactive maps to chart the story of hominid evolution and migration over the course of 7 million years. You can click on different dates to see the maps change over time and you can click on the archaeological finds on the maps to see pictures and link to more information.

Please give me any feedback with regards to any errors, site design, functionality, and content. Thanks.

[Image: atlasofthehumanjourney.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like AtlasoftheHumanJourney's post
05-11-2015, 09:07 AM
RE: Interactive Atlas of Human Evolution
The maps are pretty cool! I like just hovering over the locations and getting a pic of what was found there...

It seemed to function well. I cannot comment on the correctness of the data though.
05-11-2015, 04:54 PM
It's great how it links to wikipedia. Very interesting indeed. Thanks for sharing.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
05-04-2016, 11:05 AM
To avoid confusion with the existing National Geographic website called “Atlas of the Human Journey”, I decided to rename my site “Atlas of Human Evolution” and move it to the URL AtlasofHumanEvolution.com.

The site is also now available in Spanish, click on the flag in the top-right corner.