Interest in atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2016, 03:40 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2016 03:44 AM by Gloucester.)
Interest in atheism
I was looking at the US and UK situations in Google Trends then I decided to check out atheism.

Ended up looking at "atheist quotations", interesting, seems the majority of searches on atheist quotatations come from Islamic countries. The US is 19th on the list and the UK is somewhere below 25th! Maybe a sort of inverse ratio there.

[Image: 2gxnzie.jpg]

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2016, 04:00 AM
RE: Interest in atheism
Can't say I blame them. If you're surrounded by murderous religious demagogues, the people across the pond going "yeah, that's all bullshit" probably seem rather attractive.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
30-09-2016, 08:29 AM
They're looking for who to kill, next. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
30-09-2016, 08:55 AM
(30-09-2016 08:29 AM)Fireball Wrote:  They're looking for who to kill, next. Drinking Beverage

Well... there is something to that old saying, Know Thy Enemy. Wink

I kind of wonder if people just need to know that 'thinking differently' is even a possibility. That free thought can actually transpire and be accepted, if not where they are then, somewhere. The notion is at once, thrilling and a bit heartbreaking. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
30-09-2016, 02:29 PM
Perhaps a version of what Christians do here. They're looking for dissent so they can feel like they are persecuted.
[+] 2 users Like natachan's post