Interesting Article

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Interesting Article
(19-01-2015 11:06 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 10:21 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Except that they are not one so the rest of your pathetic little ramblings are valueless and can be ignored. The Bible and scriptures are made up stories of no value. You are completely wrong and there is actual testable evidence to show that. Now fuck off.

You can have water without fish. This is true. You can't have fish without water. Also true. You can't have fish or water without energy as information. Also true. Life force is consciousness.

You can stop talking at any point you like cause I stop reading once you start deliberately lying. Which is right where I stopped quoting.

Until you can demonstrate a problem that invalidates the study I showed which proves that QM does not require consciousness and vice versa you get to shut the fuck up. "The bible says...." is not an argument and I'm going to start dismissing them without reading them until you get your head out of your ass.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
19-01-2015, 12:28 PM
(19-01-2015 11:13 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  At 25 minutes, he gives you the key. Energy IS information
Not in the way you are trying to present it as: as a information language written by a god. Dr. Susskind does not say that in any way shape or form. You are talking his lecture, which you clearly do not understand, and trying to superimpose your own superstitious beliefs on top of it using word games and dishonest representation.

(19-01-2015 11:13 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  just as the Bible states.
It says nothing of any sort similar to what Dr. Susskind is ACTUALLY saying. You don't understand his lecture in the slightest, and you are projecting your own presuppositions on to the Bible (WHICH I WILL KINDLY FUCKING REMIND YOU IS NOT AUTHORITATIVE) in an attempt to force it to mean what you want it to mean.

(19-01-2015 11:13 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Word written by the Father (Aleph Bet),
Your god is considered to be fictional until such time as you prove his is not. You have yet to do that thus what you just wrote is meaningless and valueless. Dismissed.

(19-01-2015 11:13 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  just as DNA shows as a shadow of the process.
No it does not stop lying.

(19-01-2015 11:13 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  This is science from the mind that has the potential to know.
Which you don't have the mind or the honesty to understand. Please offer me a time stamp on the video where he links what he is talking about to the god you propose or even mentions the Bible.

(19-01-2015 11:13 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  You can't argue or dismiss Susskind.
I don't dismiss him nor do I argue with him, the difference between you and me is I actually understand what he is saying and you clearly don't. You are only interested in playing connect the dots in such away so that you can slip in your superstitions in places they are not supported. You took his lecture and you mutilated and raped it in an attempt to make it fit your beliefs. Nothing he said gave any kind of support to your assertions relevant to god or the Bible. You are lying.

Please offer me a time stamp on the video where he links what he is talking about to the god you propose or even mentions the Bible.

(19-01-2015 11:13 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  What I have shared is correct.
Dr. Susskind is correct, the lies and ignorance you are trying to piggy back onto his lecture unjustly are not. You are a lying knave and an intellectual coward.

(19-01-2015 11:13 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  To deny it is ignorance.
What you are attempting to do, poorly I might add, is a form of malicious ignorance and I'll broke no criticism from so base a lier as you. Dismissed.

19-01-2015, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2015 12:45 PM by Chas.)
(19-01-2015 09:17 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 06:56 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  http://arxiv.org/pdf/quant-ph/0509042.pdf

I believe I read this not too long ago. It's really interesting. I do believe they are at the heels of finding light in three states instead of two. I have been saying this for the last few years--light is not just particle and wave, but particle/wave and consciousness. Just as space and time are space/time, relative to each other, so is particle and wave in this relative position.

No, just no. Light is not particle and wave. Never has been, never will be.

Electromagnetic radiation is what it is. Our models of 'waves' and 'particles' each approximately describe some behaviors of electromagnetic radiation, neither of those is complete. Light does not have some mystical fucking 'dual nature' - that is a human construct, a side effect of the models. Don't confuse the model with the reality, the label for the object.

The rest of your crap is even further off the mark.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-01-2015, 12:53 PM
(19-01-2015 12:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 09:17 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  I believe I read this not too long ago. It's really interesting. I do believe they are at the heels of finding light in three states instead of two. I have been saying this for the last few years--light is not just particle and wave, but particle/wave and consciousness. Just as space and time are space/time, relative to each other, so is particle and wave in this relative position.

Electromagnetic radiation is what it is. Our models of 'waves' and 'particles' each approximately describe some behaviors of electromagnetic radiation, neither of those is complete. Light does not have some mystical fucking 'dual nature' - that is a human construct, a side effect of the models. Don't confuse the model with the reality, the label for the object.

I do get a chuckle from the enormous, unfounded, untestable leap to consciousness though. Fucking brilliant!
19-01-2015, 01:30 PM
(19-01-2015 12:53 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 12:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, just no. Light is not particle and wave. Never has been, never will be.

I do get a chuckle from the enormous, unfounded, untestable leap to consciousness though. Fucking brilliant!

He's wandering around, untended, in woo land.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-01-2015, 01:46 PM
That sombitch needs to lay off the shrooms.
19-01-2015, 02:28 PM
Wave/Particle duality is well established as a function of Quantum information. No need to deny the simple metaphor of Aleph Bet writing Word with light revealing the information. This IS a hologram by definition. John 1 has it right and you will have little luck trying to deny it. The closer Science gets, the more this conclusion will become unavoidable. God exists and designed us. You can argue his goodness or reasoning by our own standards, but you will never be able to deny design. It is evident.

Susskind won the debate (Black Hole Information Paradox) of quantum information theory by demonstrating that information is not even lost in a black hole. This and many other discoveries in recent times shows us that we are ever closer to seeing how utterly profound the Bible really is. Wave/Particle duality is well established. Information transfer in the brain happens as you would expect--by the laws of physics. Man is the microcosm to the image of the macrocosm. No need to deny it. The mind is a quantum entangled reality, just as the outer world around is this digital palette of energy.

The Susskind video IS a demonstration of how energy/information are one thing. Susskind even says this word for word.

(19-01-2015 12:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 09:17 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  I believe I read this not too long ago. It's really interesting. I do believe they are at the heels of finding light in three states instead of two. I have been saying this for the last few years--light is not just particle and wave, but particle/wave and consciousness. Just as space and time are space/time, relative to each other, so is particle and wave in this relative position.

19-01-2015, 02:42 PM
(19-01-2015 12:53 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 12:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, just no. Light is not particle and wave. Never has been, never will be.

Everything I have said is confirmed in this video? I could choose any number of resources, but these guys are the best minds you will ever find on the subject of the implications of the Digital Universe. All physicists you know are now coming to the conclusion: information theory is necessary to understand physics. Why do you suppose this is in relation to Word and Aleph Bet (Father)?

You have lost the debate. God demonstrates his own designs, embedding his signature into the very letters used to write the Word.

No spam here. Truth. Only one thing to say when we reach the root of what can be said.

19-01-2015, 02:54 PM
Now he is lying about not spamming. Fuckin' hell you are bad at this. Are you like....physically allergic to honesty?

19-01-2015, 03:14 PM
30 Helens agree!