International Dark Sky Week

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2013, 07:00 PM
International Dark Sky Week
I think this is pretty neat for all the Astronomy fanboys or fangirls, or for those that just like to star-gaze and get the opportunity to take a look at the cosmos. Being here in Kansas in a small town I don't have the light pollution problem like the more populated areas. But if this week is clear skies, you can bet I'll be out with my telescope with my buddies looking at easily the most beautiful sight ever. Besides my momma.Sleepy

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

“My Nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight.” - Marcus Luttrell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Misenhelter's post
06-04-2013, 08:07 AM
RE: International Dark Sky Week
*Sigh* It'd be beautiful.

Too bad people exist. Angry

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2013, 08:10 AM
Lets hear more about your momma. Consider

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
06-04-2013, 08:33 AM
(05-04-2013 07:00 PM)Misenhelter Wrote:  I think this is pretty neat for all the Astronomy fanboys or fangirls, or for those that just like to star-gaze and get the opportunity to take a look at the cosmos. Being here in Kansas in a small town I don't have the light pollution problem like the more populated areas. But if this week is clear skies, you can bet I'll be out with my telescope with my buddies looking at easily the most beautiful sight ever. Besides my momma.Sleepy

Comet PanSTARRS.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user