Internet, Schminternet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Internet, Schminternet
(14-08-2016 03:33 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(14-08-2016 03:01 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  I was wondering how much would I get paid approximately if I did a job like mine in Germany.
This is what I do...My title is technical director , I am in charge of technical side of the entire production in a company that employs 120 people , around 70 of them in production. The company is without competition best in the field in Serbia and we also export. We manufacture high end security and interior doors.
Every single door that we produce is made by technical specification that I make and nothing is made without my approval. We make doors by order only so every single one is unique.
I only answer to the owners of the company, there is nobody above me in the company's structure but there are 2 more guys that are equal to me in the hierarchy.

I'm just looking for a ball park estimate , what would be realistic. 20 -30% up or down margin is fine.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info. It depends a lot what the size of you rcompany is and how many people work for you. In my company with ca. 200.000 empolyees, you would lead a department, which is roundabout 100 people (or maybe one level higher). Technical director would be responsible for 20.000 people at least, so i dont think we could compare your current job to this. Its just too different a size of the company.

So, you would get roundabout 120.000-150.000€ annually, 20%-30% of this depending on your performance, subdivided into 13 monthly salaries (ca. 10.000€ monthly). Of course additional benefits like a nice Daimler, BMW or Audi. This sum is before tax. As a rule of thumb you will get 50%-60% of that cash for booze and cheap hookers. The rest you can just fritter away on senseless expenses. Big Grin

Thanks. I was guessing 4-6k a month after tax , so not far off.
I guess I should've moved to Germany when I had the chance , I would look so good in a BMW Cool . Big Grin
Instead I drive a KIA Dodgy

I have a standing invitation to move to Canada, I entertained the thought for a while but I just can't stand 5 month winters, also booze and hookers are not so cheap there Confused

Big Grin

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2016, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2016 06:10 PM by Losty.)
My internet speed is currently .07mbps so I just can't really feel sad for you. Whatever you do your internet will inevitably be vastly higher than mine.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
14-08-2016, 09:31 PM
(14-08-2016 05:47 PM)Losty Wrote:  My internet speed is currently .07mbps so I just can't really feel sad for you. Whatever you do your internet will inevitably be vastly higher than mine.

Wow, those are terrible speeds. You might wanna switch ISP...
[+] 1 user Likes Lucipurr's post
14-08-2016, 09:38 PM
Just for giggles I test mine. it is 4/1 Mpbs
I can get faster but it comes with cable boxes for the TV's. I hate those things.