Interview

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2015, 08:14 AM
RE: Interview
I agree with the above comments. Toss the questions out, don't be shy. Most of us don't bite although we do like a nice baby cooked juuuust right sometimes.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2015, 09:08 AM
All,

datdudelk and I had the interview last night. Not sure if he's planning on interviewing any more of us.

Doc
[+] 1 user Likes docskeptic's post
15-09-2015, 02:05 PM
I was just about to ask if anyone actually got interviewed. I offered my services but hadn't heard anything.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-09-2015, 02:16 PM
I love question! As long as there legitimate.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
15-09-2015, 06:18 PM
If that interview is over, I have a question.

Whatever happened to judgement and being held accountable for your actions ?

Seems like people have grown up with the idea that as long as they got jesus, then heaven is a shoe in, no matter what they do in life or how crappy they treat people.

I really don't care for people with no moral code whatsoever.

"The big guy is on my side. I don't need morals."

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
15-09-2015, 06:52 PM
Dodgy

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
15-09-2015, 06:56 PM
(15-09-2015 06:18 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  If that interview is over, I have a question.

Seems like people have grown up with the idea that as long as they got jesus, then heaven is a shoe in, no matter what they do in life or how crappy they treat people.

Who would do the judging? And by what standard?

Doc
15-09-2015, 07:29 PM
Well clicking on this was a waste of my time.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
16-09-2015, 08:31 AM
(15-09-2015 06:18 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  If that interview is over, I have a question.

That's very telling isn't it. Rape, murder, torture, and any other crime you can name is forgiven but thinking for one's self and being wrong is unforgivable. If you knowingly do evil and ask for forgiveness it is granted but if you honestly look at the evidence and make an error in judgement that is it for you.

My philosophy makes allowances for errors in knowledge but knowingly doing what you know to be wrong (and what person doesn't know it's wrong to murder) is unforgivable. The exact opposite of the Christian view. I'll take my rational morality over the subjectivism of the anti-reason Christian death worshiping cult and it's capricious God's commandments.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 1 user Likes true scotsman's post
01-10-2015, 08:06 PM
School Assignment
If anyone would be willing to help me for an assignment for my class, PM me
Thanks!