Interview With An Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2015, 07:20 PM
RE: Interview With An Atheist
(22-04-2015 07:16 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I believe it.

Lots of historical examples of that.

But at least they are not burning us at the stake anymore.

Undecided

Or feeding you to the lions.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2015, 07:26 PM
(22-04-2015 07:20 PM)The Theist Wrote:  
(22-04-2015 07:16 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I believe it.

Lots of historical examples of that.

But at least they are not burning us at the stake anymore.

Undecided

Or feeding you to the lions.

Indeed.

Although martyrdom seems to have a positive impact, quite often, on one's reputation.

Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
22-04-2015, 09:11 PM
(22-04-2015 06:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(22-04-2015 06:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Egyptian dates are now confirmed as EARLIER than thought, not later.
http://news.discovery.com/history/ancien...dating.htm
Too bad, Mr. Plagiarizer The Theist. You're full of shit.

B... but carbon dating isn't real!

It isn't a question of it being real or not, its a question of how well it might work under specific conditions.

By the way, on an unrelated subject, I think that it only fair for me to say that the one instance that I can recall having ignored anyone on a forum is here. So, if I don't respond to all the posts of a member in a thread such as this you know why.
22-04-2015, 10:07 PM
(22-04-2015 09:11 PM)The Theist Wrote:  ... it only fair for me to say that the one instance that I can recall having ignored anyone on a forum is here. So, if I don't respond to all the posts of a member in a thread such as this you know why.

No need to fret Mr. OP, some of us here have been ignoring posts identical to yours for years without a ripple of conscience. Ripples of mirth, on the other hand, are less easy to stifle.
[+] 4 users Like Airportkid's post
22-04-2015, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2015 10:21 PM by The Theist.)
(22-04-2015 10:07 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  No need to fret Mr. OP, some of us here have been ignoring posts identical to yours for years without a ripple of conscience. Ripples of mirth, on the other hand, are less easy to stifle.

Ridicule is the first step, violent opposition is the second. You are falling behind.

ETA Oh, look! Now they've changed my little stars into frowning faces! Seriously! Could you be any more transparently xenophobic? How many theists here have positive reputation. What a joke. It's like a badge of courage to us, you know.
22-04-2015, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2015 10:43 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(22-04-2015 09:11 PM)The Theist Wrote:  
(22-04-2015 06:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  B... but carbon dating isn't real!

It isn't a question of it being real or not, its a question of how well it might work under specific conditions.

By the way, on an unrelated subject, I think that it only fair for me to say that the one instance that I can recall having ignored anyone on a forum is here. So, if I don't respond to all the posts of a member in a thread such as this you know why.

There is not a shred of evidence that the conditions were any different or might not work here and not one scientist on the face of the earth buys into the utter bullshit that this complete fool espouses. He is utterly incompetent to say anything on any subject. As I recall he refused to tell us where he received ANY education. He is simply not competent in any subject, (obviously) in any way. ALL the dating methods agree. Carbon dating is not the only one. The probability that they would ALL agree, and yet each independently produce the SAME wrong date range is ZERO. This ignorant troll is hilarious. I was just reading "Finding Darwin's God" by a Christian scientist. He totally shreds the old bullshit of creationists that somehow carbon dating does not work, in his first chapter. (And as you see, this incompetent idiot cannot even address or discuss the subject in detail, with any intelligence.)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-04-2015, 10:24 PM
(22-04-2015 10:17 PM)The Theist Wrote:  
(22-04-2015 10:07 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  No need to fret Mr. OP, some of us here have been ignoring posts identical to yours for years without a ripple of conscience. Ripples of mirth, on the other hand, are less easy to stifle.

Ridicule is the first step, violent opposition is the second. You are falling behind.

ETA Oh, look! Now they've changed my little stars into frowning faces! Seriously! Could you be any more transparently xenophobic? How many theists here have positive reputation. What a joke. It's like a badge of courage to us, you know.

We never get the opportunity on theist forums.
Insta-ban is the policy for atheists there.
22-04-2015, 10:30 PM
(22-04-2015 09:11 PM)The Theist Wrote:  So, if I don't respond to all the posts of a member in a thread such as this you know why.

Yes we know why. You can't, as you are an uneducated ignorant lying fool.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-04-2015, 10:31 PM
(22-04-2015 10:24 PM)pablo Wrote:  We never get the opportunity on theist forums.
Insta-ban is the policy for atheists there.

I've been banned from many forums on both sides. I find the atheist to be the least tolerant because they are already really pissed off in a socio-political sense. The Christians just want to save the heathen so they are more tolerant unless you are blatantly looking for nothing but trouble.

I've been on a few theist forums where they will manipulate you, ban you, corner you, for no reason but the xenophobic, but, then I think they are harsher on someone like me because I disagree with their doctrine, not their principle.
22-04-2015, 10:35 PM

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post