Interview With An Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Interview With An Atheist
(22-04-2015 10:31 PM)The Theist Wrote:  
(22-04-2015 10:24 PM)pablo Wrote:  We never get the opportunity on theist forums.
Insta-ban is the policy for atheists there.

I've been banned from many forums on both sides. I find the atheist to be the least tolerant because they are already really pissed off in a socio-political sense. The Christians just want to save the heathen so they are more tolerant unless you are blatantly looking for nothing but trouble.

I've been on a few theist forums where they will manipulate you, ban you, corner you, for no reason but the xenophobic, but, then I think they are harsher on someone like me because I disagree with their doctrine, not their principle.

Poor baby. Or maybe even they couldn't fail to recognize a lying idiot who actually knows nothing about anything.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-04-2015, 10:48 PM
(22-04-2015 10:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

So long as we have this video banter going on I know what I'll call you. Honeybee!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-04-2015, 11:56 PM
As I proved before, (a couple years ago), most of this idiot's nonsense is plagiarized from Jehovah Witness sites : http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/66...=1&size=10 and then he presents it as his own.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-04-2015, 11:56 PM
(22-04-2015 10:17 PM)The Theist Wrote:  Ridicule is the first step, violent opposition is the second. You are falling behind.

Nope. Ridicule is about the only step. Tongue
(22-04-2015 10:17 PM)The Theist Wrote:  ETA Oh, look! Now they've changed my little stars into frowning faces! Seriously! Could you be any more transparently xenophobic? How many theists here have positive reputation. What a joke. It's like a badge of courage to us, you know.

Frowning faces are indicative of being on shine status, where you were warned not to do something and you did it anyway. You're there with Woof, who's not a theist. He's a... I don't know what he is. Tongue

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
23-04-2015, 12:00 AM
(22-04-2015 10:17 PM)The Theist Wrote:  Seriously! Could you be any more transparently xenophobic? How many theists here have positive reputation. What a joke. It's like a badge of courage to us, you know.

The honest theists have large reps here. The badge of honor is a neg rep from dishonest theists, proven to be plagiarizers.

23-04-2015, 12:19 AM
(22-04-2015 11:56 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Frowning faces are indicative of being on shine status, where you were warned not to do something and you did it anyway. You're there with Woof, who's not a theist. He's a... I don't know what he is. Tongue

Thanks, but I've no idea what you are talking about. I haven't received any warning that I could have disobeyed, I don't now who Woof is and I don't know where there is.
23-04-2015, 12:21 AM
(23-04-2015 12:19 AM)The Theist Wrote:  
(22-04-2015 11:56 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Frowning faces are indicative of being on shine status, where you were warned not to do something and you did it anyway. You're there with Woof, who's not a theist. He's a... I don't know what he is. Tongue

Thanks, but I've no idea what you are talking about. I haven't received any warning that I could have disobeyed, I don't now who Woof is and I don't know where there is.

In the naughty group. Momsbb put you there for posting those documentaries. And because you're naughty. Evil_monster

living word
23-04-2015, 12:29 AM
(23-04-2015 12:21 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  In the naughty group. Momsbb put you there for posting those documentaries. And because you're naughty. Evil_monster

I see. Thanks for the info. Is this naughty group an actual place? Here on the forums? So that I might partake in more naughtiness or at least figure out what the hell I'm doing there? Some sort of documentation or, I don't know - closure?
23-04-2015, 12:39 AM
(23-04-2015 12:29 AM)The Theist Wrote:  
(23-04-2015 12:21 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  In the naughty group. Momsbb put you there for posting those documentaries. And because you're naughty. Evil_monster

I see. Thanks for the info. Is this naughty group an actual place? Here on the forums? So that I might partake in more naughtiness or at least figure out what the hell I'm doing there? Some sort of documentation or, I don't know - closure?

Nah. Just means you're one step from the banhammer.

living word
23-04-2015, 12:52 AM
(23-04-2015 12:39 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Nah. Just means you're one step from the banhammer.

Well, hell, I knew that when I walked in the door. I'm a theist.