06-05-2015, 05:47 AM
RE: Interview at Aflac
Bring that job home dude.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2015, 12:21 PM
Best of luck! Smile

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
06-05-2015, 12:39 PM
Good luck! Don't duck it up and make yourself look like a quack Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
06-05-2015, 05:01 PM
(06-05-2015 04:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  One good thing about being an atheist is that you have no soul to sell.

All the more reason to sell it.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-05-2015, 05:16 PM
Godspe...er, good luck!
06-05-2015, 07:42 PM
My daughter works for aflac. She loves it. Good luck
06-05-2015, 11:23 PM
I am not going to the interview. I did more research on why I never see aflac buildings around and its absolutely nothing like other insurance companies. The time you need to go through before your legally able to start selling is too great. its like MONTHS of just reading the regulations and they make you pay for all of the certifications. Ontop of that, you have to spend your own money on your own business cards and pay the rent on your own building which you need to get yourself....yeah, If I am basically going to be my own boss and go through all that trouble, I will just start my own insurance company than lol.

...not what I was expecting, basically I got excited for nothing lol. But, I am still applying for other places. I got a couple of resumes and apps in with a couple banks as a teller, applied for best buy lol. I put one in for my car insurance company statefarm since I know mostly about how they operate already.

Plus lithia has some sort of hiring "event" I guess they are calling it I will at least check out on the 13th.

On the bright side, all the money " I don't really have to spend" that I spent on the shirt,tie, shoes and a tie chain will make for better interview clothes I guess.

Plus this information I got from a forum buddy at Anime-forums.com Matches Glassdoor reviews about the interview quite nicely lol.

Quote:Good luck but proceed with caution.

Years ago I got called for an interview with them from a resume I posted online and given false pretenses... left pissed cause it was a waste of my time and they outright lied to get me there. Not a steady income and is 100% commission. If thats for you though, go for it.

So screw them, I need a stable sure bet company. Not one that makes you do all the work, makes you pay for everything and than just expects you to buy them a building and sell their product for them by yourself with no help or paycheck.

I am already the partner for a small business. In another 4 years or so It should be ready to operate with me as a part of it for around 15$ an hour. I don't need something like this.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
08-05-2015, 11:11 AM
So much for that.

[Image: iqaluit-roast-duck-9.jpg]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
11-05-2015, 12:06 AM
I had thought about selling Aflac. They talked it up pretty well and it sounded like I could make some serious money. After a year or two. For that first year I would have to much out so much money in gas with no income that I would spend the next few years just trying to get caught up. I had to pass as well.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user