Intimacy and Relationships?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Intimacy and Relationships?
(10-04-2014 10:29 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  It would seem simpler to access it without any of this horse-shit, but hey, life's a bitch, huh?

Much obliged.

Your drunk. But still...I feel your pain.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2014, 07:14 AM
(10-04-2014 10:27 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 10:25 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I'm sure you can copy/paste the bulk of my OP. The only relevant portion.

It would seem simpler to move the thread to where you can fully access it but if you prefer a PM of the OP then it's done. Smile

It would have been simpler not to have fucked up the section in the first place.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
11-04-2014, 08:20 AM
(11-04-2014 07:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 10:27 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  It would seem simpler to move the thread to where you can fully access it but if you prefer a PM of the OP then it's done. Smile

It would have been simpler not to have fucked up the section in the first place.

There were threads in there I followed. Just not the one where WarHorse described how he would find my G-Spot. Shocking

This is not my signature.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-04-2014, 08:38 AM
(11-04-2014 08:20 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-04-2014 07:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  It would have been simpler not to have fucked up the section in the first place.

There were threads in there I followed. Just not the one where WarHorse described how he would find my G-Spot. Shocking

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
14-04-2014, 11:13 PM
(10-04-2014 11:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No need to be a cunt about it.

(though in fairness he has a point, why didn't you just make a new section for the r18 bits... Dodgy )

I'll decide when I need to be a cunt.

Thanks, though. Wink

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
14-04-2014, 11:17 PM
(10-04-2014 11:16 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 10:29 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  It would seem simpler to access it without any of this horse-shit, but hey, life's a bitch, huh?

Much obliged.

Your drunk. But still...I feel your pain.

I was actually quite sober. Just annoyed.

Trying to have an in-depth conversation with a friend and needing to find a reference and then, what's this?, I need to jump through a fuck-ton of hoops and reveal personal information to people I don't know in order to access my intellectual property.

I know I'm well-over 18, and when I want to find my shit, I want to find my shit. It's fine, though. As I said before, whoever came up with this bullshit should be prepared to send me my stuff should I ever need it in the future. Smile

[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
14-04-2014, 11:20 PM
(14-04-2014 11:17 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 11:16 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Your drunk. But still...I feel your pain.

Trying to have an in-depth conversation with a friend and needing to find a reference and then, what's this?, I need to jump through a fuck-ton of hoops and reveal personal information to people I don't know in order to access my intellectual property.

I know I'm well-over 18, and when I want to find my shit, I want to find my shit. It's fine, though. As I said before, whoever came up with this bullshit should be prepared to send me my stuff should I ever need it in the future. Smile

I understand, man. I wasn't being facetious when I said I feel your pain. It is annoying.

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
15-04-2014, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2014 12:51 AM by Losty.)
(14-04-2014 11:17 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 11:16 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Your drunk. But still...I feel your pain.

Well to be honest I came up with this bullshit, or it was my idea at least. I don't really understand your need to be mean about it but I am glad to copy/paste anything you'd like and send it to you via PM. Whatever thread you want let me know and I will PM it to you.

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
15-04-2014, 12:56 AM
(15-04-2014 12:29 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(14-04-2014 11:17 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I was actually quite sober. Just annoyed.

Well to be honest I came up with this bullshit, or it was my idea at least. I don't really understand your need to be mean about it but I am glad to copy/paste anything you'd like and send it to you via PM. Whatever thread you want let me know and I will PM it to you.

Duly noted for future reference.

[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
15-04-2014, 01:04 AM
And this is what happens when you run a discussion forum. Whatever you do will piss someone off, even if it is requested by the majority of members. People are also prone to being more pissed off than appreciative as well.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post