Intimacy and Relationships?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2014, 12:33 PM
RE: Intimacy and Relationships?
(15-04-2014 09:28 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 08:51 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I have fairly normal 8 1/2 sized feet naturally. I had to get prosthetics. Smile

I have size 14s. It's hard to find shoes... Undecided

I have size 6 1/2 - also hard to get shoes. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2014, 12:59 PM
(15-04-2014 12:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 09:28 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I have size 14s. It's hard to find shoes... Undecided

You're delicate?

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
15-04-2014, 01:06 PM
(15-04-2014 12:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 09:28 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I have size 14s. It's hard to find shoes... Undecided

Aww. Chas as wittle bitty feetsies.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
15-04-2014, 01:14 PM
(15-04-2014 01:06 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 12:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  I have size 6 1/2 - also hard to get shoes. Dodgy

Maybe he's an elf?

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-04-2014, 01:48 PM
(15-04-2014 12:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 12:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  I have size 6 1/2 - also hard to get shoes. Dodgy

You're delicate?

No, finely sculpted. Flex

15-04-2014, 01:50 PM
(15-04-2014 01:06 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

They're big enough for ass-kicking. Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
15-04-2014, 03:34 PM
(15-04-2014 01:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 12:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You're delicate?

No, finely sculpted. Flex

How are you not constantly tipping over?! Ohmy

I think the last time I wore a 6 ½ shoe I was five years old. Angel

But I too feel your pain. I'm willing to bet you do the same as me when looking for new shoes. First thing you do is look at what sizes they have, paying no attention to the shoes themselves. Once you've found a shoe, or shoes, in your size, then you consider whether you like that shoe or not. Size first, style second. Undecided

However, usually they don't even have one in your size at all, Angry so you simply have to move on. Or you compromise and curl your toes to squeeze them into a size one two small (if they even have that size) of a brand of shoes whose sizes tend to run slightly larger, but never really fit. ...although you'd have the reverse problem, and have to settle for a size one size too big (extra socks?).

Yeah, it's a pain. At least athletic shoes are a bit easier to find bigger sizes in. But even then the selection in your size they have is limited, and I still have to consider only the shoes they have in stock in my size. Everyone else gets to shop all the shoes in the store. I have to first figure out if there are even any in the store I could buy, before I waste my time thinking about them. But even when they do have them in stock they are out of the plan black running shoes, and only have the neon green and florescent blue shoes with the hot pink laces left Weeping . But still, even in that case, even when you don't want them…still only one pair in your size...

15-04-2014, 03:38 PM
(15-04-2014 03:34 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 01:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, finely sculpted. Flex

How are you not constantly tipping over?! Ohmy

But I too feel your pain. I'm willing to bet you do the same as me when looking for new shoes. First thing you do is look at what sizes they have, paying no attention to the shoes themselves. Once you've found a shoe, or shoes, in your size, then you consider whether you like that shoe or not. Size first, style second. Undecided

However, usually they don't even have one in your size at all, Angry so you simply have to move on. Or you compromise and curl your toes to squeeze them into a size one two small (if they even have that size) of a brand of shoes whose sizes tend to run slightly larger, but never really fit. ...although you'd have the reverse problem, and have to settle for a size one size too big (extra socks?).

Yeah, it's a pain. At least athletic shoes are a bit easier to find bigger sizes in. But even then the selection in your size they have is limited, and I still have to consider only the shoes they have in stock in my size. Everyone else gets to shop all the shoes in the store. I have to first figure out if there are even any in the store I could buy, before I waste my time thinking about them. But even when they do have them in stock they are out of the plan black running shoes, and only have the neon green and florescent blue shoes with the hot pink laces left Weeping . But still, even in that case, even when you don't want them…still only one pair in your size...

Side note.....Neon Green and Florecent blue?! Hell ya! Rock those awesome colors.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
15-04-2014, 03:46 PM
Hey! What happened to the ranting over the stupid 18+ bullshit? Angry

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
15-04-2014, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2014 03:55 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
(15-04-2014 03:38 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 03:34 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  How are you not constantly tipping over?! Ohmy

Side note.....Neon Green and Florecent blue?! Hell ya! Rock those awesome colors.

Why the hell is this the color of running shoes now?! Angry Who signed off on this? I sure didn't! When and where did this committee meet who decided that running shoes now would all look like a rave party! I just want to run in non-gaudy shoes for Shiva's sake!

[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post