Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Intimacy and Relationships?
(15-04-2014 03:34 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 01:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, finely sculpted. Flex

How are you not constantly tipping over?! Ohmy

I think the last time I wore a 6 ½ shoe I was five years old. Angel

But I too feel your pain. I'm willing to bet you do the same as me when looking for new shoes. First thing you do is look at what sizes they have, paying no attention to the shoes themselves. Once you've found a shoe, or shoes, in your size, then you consider whether you like that shoe or not. Size first, style second. Undecided

However, usually they don't even have one in your size at all, Angry so you simply have to move on. Or you compromise and curl your toes to squeeze them into a size one two small (if they even have that size) of a brand of shoes whose sizes tend to run slightly larger, but never really fit. ...although you'd have the reverse problem, and have to settle for a size one size too big (extra socks?).

Yeah, it's a pain. At least athletic shoes are a bit easier to find bigger sizes in. But even then the selection in your size they have is limited, and I still have to consider only the shoes they have in stock in my size. Everyone else gets to shop all the shoes in the store. I have to first figure out if there are even any in the store I could buy, before I waste my time thinking about them. But even when they do have them in stock they are out of the plan black running shoes, and only have the neon green and florescent blue shoes with the hot pink laces left Weeping . But still, even in that case, even when you don't want them…still only one pair in your size...

Chas shouldn't have as much trouble as you finding shoes... He's just shy about buying shoes from the childrens section!

I'm size 12-12.5 on the upper end but it doesn't make my life all that difficult.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
18-04-2014, 09:31 PM
(15-04-2014 09:28 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 08:51 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I have fairly normal 8 1/2 sized feet naturally. I had to get prosthetics. Smile

I have size 14s. It's hard to find shoes... Undecided

i have size 13.5. It's hard to find good fitting,comfortable shoes here as well. The looks of the shoes don't matter anymore,if i find a shoe that fits me and is comfortable,i buy it. I share your pain on this one brah

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
18-04-2014, 09:32 PM
(15-04-2014 03:34 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 01:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, finely sculpted. Flex

How are you not constantly tipping over?! Ohmy

But I too feel your pain. I'm willing to bet you do the same as me when looking for new shoes. First thing you do is look at what sizes they have, paying no attention to the shoes themselves. Once you've found a shoe, or shoes, in your size, then you consider whether you like that shoe or not. Size first, style second. Undecided

However, usually they don't even have one in your size at all, Angry so you simply have to move on. Or you compromise and curl your toes to squeeze them into a size one two small (if they even have that size) of a brand of shoes whose sizes tend to run slightly larger, but never really fit. ...although you'd have the reverse problem, and have to settle for a size one size too big (extra socks?).

Yeah, it's a pain. At least athletic shoes are a bit easier to find bigger sizes in. But even then the selection in your size they have is limited, and I still have to consider only the shoes they have in stock in my size. Everyone else gets to shop all the shoes in the store. I have to first figure out if there are even any in the store I could buy, before I waste my time thinking about them. But even when they do have them in stock they are out of the plan black running shoes, and only have the neon green and florescent blue shoes with the hot pink laces left Weeping . But still, even in that case, even when you don't want them…still only one pair in your size...

It's hard to imagine he's a grown up.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-04-2014, 11:01 AM
(18-04-2014 09:24 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Chas shouldn't have as much trouble as you finding shoes... He's just shy about buying shoes from the childrens section!

(18-04-2014 09:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It's hard to imagine he's a grown up.

Oh that's right! I didn't even think of children's shoes! They do have tiny feet. I mean, I didn't when I was a kid, but I suppose there was at least a point in my youth that they were that small.
[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
19-04-2014, 08:54 PM
(18-04-2014 09:24 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 03:34 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  How are you not constantly tipping over?! Ohmy

Chas shouldn't have as much trouble as you finding shoes... He's just shy about buying shoes from the childrens section!

I'm size 12-12.5 on the upper end but it doesn't make my life all that difficult.

Nah, I just buy women's size 8.5 or 9. And they are waaaay more fabulous. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-04-2014, 09:11 PM
(19-04-2014 08:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 09:24 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Chas shouldn't have as much trouble as you finding shoes... He's just shy about buying shoes from the childrens section!

Nah, I just buy women's size 8.5 or 9. And they are waaaay more fabulous. Yes

Chas, you and I are hitting the mall later..

I'm gonna find you a pair of wedges that show off those calves. Wink
19-04-2014, 09:33 PM
(19-04-2014 09:11 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(19-04-2014 08:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  Nah, I just buy women's size 8.5 or 9. And they are waaaay more fabulous. Yes

Chas, you and I are hitting the mall later..

I'm gonna find you a pair of wedges that show off those calves. Wink

Can I tag along? I saw these new set of pumps that I have literally been dying to get, but they are only sold in Oregon. Tongue

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
20-04-2014, 04:22 AM
Blink Chas and Ato in pumps ? Gasp

No

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
20-04-2014, 07:31 AM
(20-04-2014 04:22 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Blink Chas and Ato in pumps ? Gasp

No

I got this one JohnnyC.
[Image: elleny.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-04-2014, 08:21 AM
Love me some Ellen January! Heart

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post