Into the Fray

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Into the Fray
Hey, I may not be on as much seeing as I've discovered this really crazy forum for traditionalist Catholics called Suscipe Domine and I have to check it out. It's fucking insane, antisemitism, homophobia and bigotry in one nice package!

See you soon!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: Into the Fray
(28-11-2013 07:45 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  Hey, I may not be on as much seeing as I've discovered this really crazy forum for traditionalist Catholics called Suscipe Domine and I have to check it out. It's fucking insane, antisemitism, homophobia and bigotry in one nice package!

See you soon!

Some of us have been there - it's totally full of delusion. You'll like it. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Its a slippery slope from Deist to "whatever bat shit religion" you want to post-it note to it.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
28-11-2013, 08:03 PM
I think we have some spies that come over here from there. See what us immoral highfiving atheists are up tooTongue Girly had a great quote about that.
You're clearly not catholic so we will be seeing you soon. You'll just be a little heretic to themBig Grin

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
28-11-2013, 08:13 PM
(28-11-2013 07:59 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Its a slippery slope from Deist to "whatever bat shit religion" you want to post-it note to it.

I decided it would be easier to be accepted by the aboriginals of I stretched the truth a bit on how active I was in Catholicism. I have a feeling that if I said I was 'unlabeled' they'd just think I was Buddhist anyway, so there ya go. Thumbsup
28-11-2013, 08:14 PM
O M G O.o

those people are nuts!!!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
28-11-2013, 10:53 PM
That would be one of my first ideas for amusing myself, if I ever found myself with enough spare time to get bored...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
28-11-2013, 11:20 PM
They're recruiting an army... Sadcryface
28-11-2013, 11:49 PM
(28-11-2013 11:20 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  They're recruiting an army... Sadcryface

They're a bunch of idiots.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
29-11-2013, 12:21 AM
You'll get banned in a week and come crawling back. And, no, we ain't leaving the light on for you. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post