Intro

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2011, 03:20 AM

Intro
Hello, my name is Morgan, and I am an Atheist. (wait this isn't AA Tongue)

No but serious now, hey my real name is Morgan, and I've been an Atheist most of my life. I was sent to various Christian schools when I was younger, having been raised by a Christian mother, but never really got the feel for it. As I got older I began to research and question like crazy all of the things that people had told me my entire life and my lack of belief solidified from there.

I chose the username "Diclonius" after the fictional creatures in an anime entitled "Elfen Lied" (do not research into this anime if you dislike nudity and profane amounts of gore).

As for "interesting" things about me, I read a lot, I do photography as a hobby, I'm in college studying to become a child psychologist, and I work for none other than KFC. I can tell you're excited already lol. Nice to meet you all!
Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2011, 06:31 AM
RE: Intro
Wellcomes!
Can you believe that, for example, Iran, Zimbabwe, Saudi Arabia, Unied Arab Emirates, Pakistan, China and many others have KFC (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...map1.png), but Finland, Norway, Estonia and Sweden don't? Are we missing something great? Sad

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2011, 07:25 AM

Welcome Morgan!..
Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2011, 12:05 PM
Clearly the Colonel (who is an undead being now) is just being lazy about world domination through fried chicken. You'll get to try it's pseudo chicken goodness eventually Kikko.

Hey there Morgan, I see you've been posting a lot so I'm sure we'll get to know eachother.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
20-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Quote:Clearly the Colonel (who is an undead being now) is just being lazy about world domination through fried chicken. You'll get to try it's pseudo chicken goodness eventually Kikko.
Pseudo chicken? That'll be interesting. Smile The closest KFC is in Peter, and it's very likely that I'll be going there this or the next year.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
20-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Welcome to TTAF! Seems to be a lot of college students here.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner