Intro

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2012, 07:02 PM
Intro
Hello everyone, just wanted to take a second to introduce myself before I head off to sleep. My name is Tracy, I am a 28 yr old GUY from southern Georgia in the United States. I was born an atheist but soon after was led to believe otherwise. I gave up the delusion about a year ago now...........and have never been happier. I can't wait to get involved and try to make a difference both online and in my own personal life.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: Intro
Welcome to the forum Wolf!

Do you feel like a weight has been lifted since you turned your back on religion?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-04-2012, 07:07 PM
Welcome WOLF.

I nearly gave myself a heart attack. I almost accidentally deleted this thread instead of approving it. Luckily MyBB seems to have accounted for my idiocy and only allows me to delete posts from the mod cp, not the post itself.

Anyway, good to have you here WOLF. I hope you like it Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
16-04-2012, 08:29 PM
(16-04-2012 07:07 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Welcome WOLF.

I nearly gave myself a heart attack. I almost accidentally deleted this thread instead of approving it. Luckily MyBB seems to have accounted for my idiocy and only allows me to delete posts from the mod cp, not the post itself.

Anyway, good to have you here WOLF. I hope you like it Smile.
So.. mods see what we have written, before it is posted... hmm... Smart idea time.

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
16-04-2012, 08:37 PM
(16-04-2012 08:29 PM)itsacow Wrote:  So.. mods see what we have written, before it is posted... hmm... Smart idea time.

Only your first post. After that your posts appear straight away.

Sorry for ruining whatever evil idea you're working on Big Grin.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
16-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Welcome, Tracy, and thank you for emphasizing that you're a guy. That might limit future awkward situations with Hughsie.

Emphasis on MIGHT.

Unsure

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-04-2012, 08:51 PM
(16-04-2012 08:37 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 08:29 PM)itsacow Wrote:  So.. mods see what we have written, before it is posted... hmm... Smart idea time.

Only your first post. After that your posts appear straight away.

Sorry for ruining whatever evil idea you're working on Big Grin.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I WAS GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!! Angry Goodevil

Under Repair.
16-04-2012, 08:53 PM
(16-04-2012 08:51 PM)itsacow Wrote:  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I WAS GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!

If only we'd told you before your first post!

Best
Worst
16-04-2012, 08:58 PM
Hmm.. must..... thi. thin.. think! Need plan. MUst use brain... GOD!! HELP ME!

Under Repair.
16-04-2012, 09:16 PM
(16-04-2012 08:58 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Hmm.. must..... thi. thin.. think! Need plan. MUst use brain... GOD!! HELP ME!
Moo?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel